found a good one on ebay!

starquestG54B

here is a good car i seen on ebay. i talked to the guy and he simply doesnt know what he has. p.s. no reserve but im guessing hes looking for $1000-$1500 i think its worth it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/rare-clean-low-milage-/110539033893?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19bca3cd25

check it out.

what up all chris here the guy with the car on ebay. sorry you guy's i dident finish school had to quitwhen i was 16 & go to work. was to bussy woried about raiseing the kid my wife was gona have (our 1st son) never tought i would need any typeing skill's (to late now) we are raiseing 4 boy's now & kind of hard to find time to go back to school. hope you all of you guy's atsept me in even tough my grammar is bad lol.lol. if any one is inteested in the car or has any tip's i would be greatfull. ttyl chris !!!!!

what up all chris here the guy with the car on ebay. sorry you guy's i dident finish school had to quitwhen i was 16 & go to work. was to bussy woried about raiseing the kid my wife was gona have (our 1st son) never tought i would need any typeing skill's (to late now) we are raiseing 4 boy's now & kind of hard to find time to go back to school. hope you all of you guy's atsept me in even tough my grammar is bad lol.lol. if any one is inteested in the car or has any tip's i would be greatfull. ttyl chris !!!!!

I understand you fine. Personally I think it's admirable that you quit to take care of your responsibilities. There are alot of folks here with bad grammar so don't let it get you down. Your car looks pretty decent and I wish you luck with the sale. I, personally, haven't had very good luck when selling cars on ebay, so you may consider putting an ad on here with a straight cash price. Take Care.

Edited by Magnesiac

I understand about not finishing school because of unplanned children. Still, 16 year old grammar level is better than that. Kind of sounds to me like you wanted to quit school long before you had children. You obviously didn't pay attention much.

I understand about not finishing school because of unplanned children. Still, 16 year old grammar level is better than that. Kind of sounds to me like you wanted to quit school long before you had children. You obviously didn't pay attention much.

No need to rub it all in his face. He offered a fair explanation and admits that he knows he has trouble with grammar. Some of you guys are damn good at running off new people with your elitist attitudes, and that's the last I have to say about it. Good Luck with the sale Chris.

No need to rub it all in his face. He offered a fair explanation and admits that he knows he has trouble with grammar. Some of you guys are damn good at running off new people with your elitist attitudes, and that's the last I have to say about it. Good Luck with the sale Chris.

well im extremely sorry that my opinion is different than yours. That's kind of the drawback with FREE SPEECH. Not everyone will be happy with what you have to say.

Good luck with the sale Chris. It looks to be in great shape. As stated before, you might be better off throwing it up for sale on here with a cash price instead of eBay.