At Wits End w/Josh Hanson aka Worx Customs

csdisme

Believe it or not I talked to him today...I don't have current updates yet but supposed to call me tomorrow. Things might be looking up.

A knock on the door from the cops and a valid threat of internet fraud charges will wake him up, its a 5-10 year term for fraud plus anything over $500 so at $2000 thats grand theft another 2-3 years ....Tell the PD you have a group of people on SQC with PayPal receipts ready to file charges.... Giving the cops his name and phone will be enough for them to locate him..

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A knock on the door from the cops and a valid threat of internet fraud charges will wake him up, its a 5-10 year term for fraud plus anything over $500 so at $2000 thats grand theft another 2-3 years ....Tell the PD you have a group of people on SQC with PayPal receipts ready to file charges.... Giving the cops his name and phone will be enough for them to locate him..

What the hell is it with Minnesota?? That's where Raghead lives and he's about to get the smack down laid on him if all goes well.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=99861&st=440

• 1 month later...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So FUZE I'm asking do you still have the return shipping address anything?????

because it is a blot on the community when , anyone is ripped off.

You actually might have bought something from somebody totally different than the person we deal with.

I didn't see this post before, didn't mean to ignore the issue. Honestly, by the time I even heard people were having issues I had long since tossed the cardboard boxes he shipped, the only place I had Josh's address written. Didn't think I'd need them. I hate seeing people get ripped off, it still happens around here occasoinally. I have no idea whether we are talking about different people, hadn't thought of that.

Good luck, for what it's worth.