site seems a bit out of the ordinary here lately????

quikconq

You realize the "ads by google" at the bottom of the page probably pay for the website and then some.

Actually they pay for about ~2 months maybe out of the whole year.

I've been watching the server for a while now, and it just comes to a crawl with almost no load whatsoever. It's not clear what the problem is, but there are only 2 other low traffic sites on the same server. I'm still tweaking apache to try optimizing, but nothing seems to be resolving the problem yet. I haven't given up yet!

I've been watching the server for a while now, and it just comes to a crawl with almost no load whatsoever. It's not clear what the problem is, but there are only 2 other low traffic sites on the same server. I'm still tweaking apache to try optimizing, but nothing seems to be resolving the problem yet. I haven't given up yet!

FTW!!

-Robert

alright the man is on it,,,,saaweett

and yes we are addicted,,so we wait, like the junkies we are

I stand corrected. Still, knowing that there is a temptation to put up more ad space for extra funding. I have to say thank you for not doing so. This site unlike some others isn't clogged with ads and that seems to make it a nicer place to be. Thanks.

We know you're working on it and we thank you. As obsessed SQ fans we put up with it because this is the place to be.

It seems so off and on to me its hard to tell. Sometimes its great and fast...other times it takes forever.

What about a chat program like the last one? :D

sorry to bring that up i am just dieing to have another place to ask questions.