Bugatti Veyron: Spotting

So I live just blocks from the Burbank Bob Hope airport, where Jay Leno keeps his cars garaged in a small side street right by the air port strip. Anyways, every now and then I spot Jay Leno driving his cars around as he test them or takes them back to his garage. Today I spotted a Bugatti Veyron going into his garage, couldn't tell if Leno was driving though.

Wish I had a camera at the time, I was on my darn cell phone at the time and couldn't even take a cell pick. Those things are something else to see on the road. Just a completely useless fact I thought I'd share.

I've often wondered if Leno ever owned a Quest.

I played chase with a group from the Gumball Rally...unfortuantely I was in my jetta vr6 and I was no match at all....Incredible to see 4 Carrera GTs in a row, an orange Lambo, few Astons..The cars I spotted I added up later was about 6mil going through I70 near Glenwood Spgs CO....

Sweet spot.

I still couldn't believe it when I saw an Enzo pulling onto the freeway up here. Too bad I was in the lamest work van ever, Astro AWD... plus I wasn't driving... but if I was, I'd throw a rev... LOL...

-Robert

well the people that know where i live is in the middle of nowhere. there is one little gas station a few miles from my house which is locally owned called Howes gas station. one day i stoped for some gatorade and on my way out i spotted 12 lambos. very very unusual to even see a higher end beemer or anything in this area.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk299/rosengrant826/l_02052c3d73f64e2f503ccb827fa25571.jpg

it was a very nice day after that. got talking to a few of the guys.

i live in a small town like that, sammy hagar has a house up here, and one day i seen his gt3 porsche and a 360 modena next to it at the gas station, kinda an interesting sight.

I got to drive a baby lambo here recently. I work for VW, and the Audi dealership is right next door... and considering I started out there, I am over there quite a bit. The guy traded his Lambo in for a V8 Audi R8, so I got to take it for a quick spin when the shop was doing it's used car inspection. It's a really friggin' sweet ride, and I definately wouldn't turn one down, but the R8 is a huge upgrade. The funny thing is the interior is just a mash-up of Audi parts anyway. I have the same steering wheel in my GTI, 'cept mine is leather covered instead of Swede. The lambo V10 is a sweet engine, to say the least. Audi puts that motor in the S6 and S8, along with the R8 (you can get a V8 or a V10 now). The surprising thing is for being an "exotic" engine, the V10 is very docile around town. The S8 is nicer than my condo. lol