• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts
  • Interests:conquests
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:46 PM

View PoststarquestJOE, on 27 January 2011 - 03:44 AM, said:

they are there.

wire tuck number 2 is under way now on my buddy ryans car.

and it looks like the red car is goin to the great junk yard in the sky soon!

Joe, your gonna junk your red car??
Posted Image

88 Black/Tan cloth TSi SHP w/68,000 miles- 16G @15 psi, 2.5 inch exhaust, Hardpipes, RFL, MAF-T, UEGO, Stedebani short throw, Clutchnet clutch

88 Red/ Red on Black leather TSi w/ 80,000 miles- Its gonna be schweeeeet

#62 hayhay5208

hayhay5208

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

hi i just got my wire tuck done. all looked good untill i tryed starting it. when i turn the key everything gose on. when i turn to start, the fuel pump turns on but starter dont crank. if i manualy crank the starter it works. also it has no injector pulse. i have spark and fuel pressure. replaced pick up coil, coolent temp sensor and risistor. the ecu is geting ignition signal. the injector wires have been replace too. the power gose all the way back to the ecu. so i dont think its a wireing problem there. if u guys have any idea's let me know?

thanks
hayhay5208

#63 mistapickles

mistapickles

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts
  • Model:Starion

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:31 PM

View Posthayhay5208, on 06 April 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

hi i just got my wire tuck done. all looked good untill i tryed starting it. when i turn the key everything gose on. when i turn to start, the fuel pump turns on but starter dont crank. if i manualy crank the starter it works. also it has no injector pulse. i have spark and fuel pressure. replaced pick up coil, coolent temp sensor and risistor. the ecu is geting ignition signal. the injector wires have been replace too. the power gose all the way back to the ecu. so i dont think its a wireing problem there. if u guys have any idea's let me know?

thanks
hayhay5208
The problem is that's a terrible place to have all those wires...
Posted Image
you could just as easily run all that under your battery tray and not have to pull the fender to trouble shoot, worry about vibration cutting your wires that are going through the fender well OR worry about how big the puddles are you drive through....Anywho, check your ECI fusible link....
86 Mitsubishi Starion; 89 engine, trans, rear end, spindles, wire harness and computer; 16g
[IMG]http://i383.photobuc...kles/JDANCE.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users