• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts
  • Interests:WE LIKE THE MOON!!!!!
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 14 July 2019 - 07:38 PM

July 2019

UPDATED 6-17-2020

Sold the lot of parts cheap to a local in a package deal.  Still have the copper head gasket and Moroso oil filter adapter with -10 fittings though.

Edited by SFBMX88, 18 June 2020 - 12:50 AM.

#2 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 08:29 PM

I will take both 1G plugs and power steering pump.........whats your pay pal ??  Im looking for  2 88-89 knock box plugs too??...................Thanks............

Edited by markhansenconquest, 14 July 2019 - 11:19 PM.

#3 81zfan

81zfan

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
  • Interests:Wrenching,Fishing,Bicycling, and collecting old school vinyl!!

Posted 15 July 2019 - 07:44 AM

Do you have any Throttle body's you plan on listing and would be willing to ship?
Just looking for the lower part with a working ISC. I don't need the TPS, Injectors, or Top hat, just a good rebuildable lower unit.
PM if you do, Thanks
88 conquest, .30 over block,Bs eliminated, M28 head ,17c turbo,Ottowerks shifter bushing, Lower Shores Braided lines and TB parts, Boostinmini TPS conversion kit,Optional Methanol Kit "when hooked up",Custom 2.5 Intercooler Piping,3 inch Downpipe, Gasket Ported Intake and Exhaust Manifold, Manual steering conversion,ACT HD clutch, Ebay knock off GReedy BOV,put car on a diet "lost between 590-620 lbs", Super AFC, AEM wideband, Glowshift Boost,Fuel Pressure, and Coolant Temp gauges, ARP Head and Rod bolts/Studs, Walbro 255.... In the process of adding more !

#4 SFBMX88

SFBMX88

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:09 AM

Markhanson, the power steering pump is pending sale through one of the Facebook groups right now.  Iíll give them a couple days first.  I donít have knock box plugs sorry.

81z, Iíll pm you directly.

#5 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:58 AM

*****ISC NOSE switch   ........86 has 4 wires and 87-89 only has 3 wires on conector and 1 plastic plug to seal plug from  water and dirt.........make sure u get the right year for your car.......JMO

#6 81zfan

81zfan

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:10 AM

I was thinking some of these parts were from a later model. Thanks Mark!!
88 conquest, .30 over block,Bs eliminated, M28 head ,17c turbo,Ottowerks shifter bushing, Lower Shores Braided lines and TB parts, Boostinmini TPS conversion kit,Optional Methanol Kit "when hooked up",Custom 2.5 Intercooler Piping,3 inch Downpipe, Gasket Ported Intake and Exhaust Manifold, Manual steering conversion,ACT HD clutch, Ebay knock off GReedy BOV,put car on a diet "lost between 590-620 lbs", Super AFC, AEM wideband, Glowshift Boost,Fuel Pressure, and Coolant Temp gauges, ARP Head and Rod bolts/Studs, Walbro 255.... In the process of adding more !

#7 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:47 PM

I had a 86  with 89 parts ......make sure u have the right parts or U will be chasing ghosts and can t figure why it wont work right.............happened to me and looked on professer Quest site and found out I had a 89 TBI and 89 fuse link box by battery took me 6 months to figure it out...............

Edited by markhansenconquest, 16 July 2019 - 12:58 PM.

#8 81zfan

81zfan

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:02 PM

That's why I'm looking for a complete rebuildable TB that has all the parts with it and are working. I just rebuilt mine about 100 miles ago but my ISC is a little jerky when it retracts. I figured it would be easier to just find a complete unit minus the injectors and Top Hat assembly and rebuild it and keep mine put up for back,but unfortunately it's not as easy as I thought it would be to find one.
I wish that site was still available...It may be but I can't find it and when you see older stuff on here all the images are blocked out.

#9 SFBMX88

SFBMX88

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 10:00 AM

Guess I didnt have too many more parts at the shop...

SCE copper gasket.  Been reading that these aren't daily driver/street friendly, and may need an o-ringed block ($100 shipped)

Posted Image

Edited by SFBMX88, 18 June 2020 - 12:51 AM.

#10 Mech

Mech

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,264 posts
  • Interests:Starquests
  • Model:Other

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:19 AM

Not needing any parts right now, but I see you are up in San Fran? I'm down in the South Bay, Mountain View.  Hard to find fellow starquesters these days...

#11 SFBMX88

SFBMX88

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 10:33 AM

Yea, weíre still lurking though.  Are you going to Radwood next Saturday?  Iím trying to get my car ready and will probably show up on temporary tags.

#12 importdriver88

importdriver88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:28 AM

Pm sent about injectors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users