Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts
  • Interests:WE LIKE THE MOON!!!!!
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 14 July 2019 - 07:38 PM

July 2019

Lots of G54 parts to get rid of.  Have more to sell, but will post that later.  Only what is pictured is for sale.  Willing to ship smaller stuff via USPS flat rate boxes.  See picture captions for descriptions.  Make offer shipped, thanks

Evap canister and valve, air injection plumbing, krankvent, dipstick and tube, egr valve, intake tube with single nipple, air intake with 2 nipples. Also pictured: fuel pump bracket, engine to trans plate

Posted Image

Speedometer cable ($50 shipped)

Posted Image

86 alternator with no pulley, 88 alternator with 86 pulley and charge circuit resistor+plug

Posted Image

Motor mounts - one looks original, the other looks aftermarket

Posted Image

Working starter and starter motor with no solenoid ($50 shipped)

Posted Image

Under console shift boot with some tears around bolt holes, one cut shift lever with mount plate, one uncut lever without plate

Posted Image

Various years accessory belts, some cracking

Posted Image

Fuel line, solenoids, fuel rail

Posted Image

Locked distributor(used with megasquirt, WILL NOT WORK WITH FACTORY SETUPS), some caps, and a parts distributor

Posted Image

Non intercooled charge pipe with 1/4Ē npt bung welded, 86 auto accelerator pedal

Posted Image

Complete intake manifold assembly with throttle body(will part out, probably wont ship)

Posted Image

Pair of 950cc injectors(lsp) ($90 shipped)

Posted Image

Working tps($30 shipped) and solenoids

Posted Image

Edited by SFBMX88, 25 July 2019 - 10:56 AM.

#2 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 08:29 PM

I will take both 1G plugs and power steering pump.........whats your pay pal ??  Im looking for  2 88-89 knock box plugs too??...................Thanks............

Edited by markhansenconquest, 14 July 2019 - 11:19 PM.

#3 81zfan

81zfan

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts
  • Interests:Wrenching,Fishing,Bicycling, and collecting old school vinyl!!

Posted 15 July 2019 - 07:44 AM

Do you have any Throttle body's you plan on listing and would be willing to ship?
Just looking for the lower part with a working ISC. I don't need the TPS, Injectors, or Top hat, just a good rebuildable lower unit.
PM if you do, Thanks
88 conquest, .30 over block,Bs eliminated, M28 head ,17c turbo,Ottowerks shifter bushing, Lower Shores Braided lines and TB parts, Boostinmini TPS conversion kit,Optional Methanol Kit "when hooked up",Custom 2.5 Intercooler Piping,3 inch Downpipe, Gasket Ported Intake and Exhaust Manifold, Manual steering conversion,ACT HD clutch, Ebay knock off GReedy BOV,put car on a diet "lost between 590-620 lbs", Super AFC, AEM wideband, Glowshift Boost,Fuel Pressure, and Coolant Temp gauges, ARP Head and Rod bolts/Studs, Walbro 255.... In the process of adding more !

#4 SFBMX88

SFBMX88

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:09 AM

Markhanson, the power steering pump is pending sale through one of the Facebook groups right now.  Iíll give them a couple days first.  I donít have knock box plugs sorry.

81z, Iíll pm you directly.

#5 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:58 AM

*****ISC NOSE switch   ........86 has 4 wires and 87-89 only has 3 wires on conector and 1 plastic plug to seal plug from  water and dirt.........make sure u get the right year for your car.......JMO

#6 81zfan

81zfan

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 07:10 AM

I was thinking some of these parts were from a later model. Thanks Mark!!
88 conquest, .30 over block,Bs eliminated, M28 head ,17c turbo,Ottowerks shifter bushing, Lower Shores Braided lines and TB parts, Boostinmini TPS conversion kit,Optional Methanol Kit "when hooked up",Custom 2.5 Intercooler Piping,3 inch Downpipe, Gasket Ported Intake and Exhaust Manifold, Manual steering conversion,ACT HD clutch, Ebay knock off GReedy BOV,put car on a diet "lost between 590-620 lbs", Super AFC, AEM wideband, Glowshift Boost,Fuel Pressure, and Coolant Temp gauges, ARP Head and Rod bolts/Studs, Walbro 255.... In the process of adding more !

#7 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:47 PM

I had a 86  with 89 parts ......make sure u have the right parts or U will be chasing ghosts and can t figure why it wont work right.............happened to me and looked on professer Quest site and found out I had a 89 TBI and 89 fuse link box by battery took me 6 months to figure it out...............

Edited by markhansenconquest, 16 July 2019 - 12:58 PM.

#8 81zfan

81zfan

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:02 PM

That's why I'm looking for a complete rebuildable TB that has all the parts with it and are working. I just rebuilt mine about 100 miles ago but my ISC is a little jerky when it retracts. I figured it would be easier to just find a complete unit minus the injectors and Top Hat assembly and rebuild it and keep mine put up for back,but unfortunately it's not as easy as I thought it would be to find one.
I wish that site was still available...It may be but I can't find it and when you see older stuff on here all the images are blocked out.

#9 SFBMX88

SFBMX88

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 10:00 AM

Guess I didnt have too many more parts at the shop...

SCE copper gasket.  Been reading that these aren't daily driver/street friendly, and may need an o-ringed block ($100 shipped)

Posted Image

AC delete duct, no firewall plug ($50 shipped)

Posted Image

1G DSM maf w/connector and K&N filter, has been bored out a tad for more flow.  Was used with an SAFC

Posted Image

88/89 maf, screen is not too great

Firewall heat shield near turbo

Posted Image

Power steering lines, pressure+return (pick up only, you can get them cheaper new online and shipped than my shipping cost)

Posted Image

Pair of cracked exhaust manifolds

Posted Image

#10 Mech

Mech

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,261 posts
  • Interests:Starquests
  • Model:Other

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:19 AM

Not needing any parts right now, but I see you are up in San Fran? I'm down in the South Bay, Mountain View.  Hard to find fellow starquesters these days...

#11 SFBMX88

SFBMX88

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 10:33 AM

Yea, weíre still lurking though.  Are you going to Radwood next Saturday?  Iím trying to get my car ready and will probably show up on temporary tags.

#12 importdriver88

importdriver88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:28 AM

Pm sent about injectors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users