WTB: Uncracked turbo manifold

Gamble88

i have 2 one needs studs and the mating surface machined, but its port martched 50 shipped or a good to go bolto n for 70 shipped i got a pic or two of the one that needs some work.

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee495/joey_crandall/CIMG0469.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee495/joey_crandall/CIMG0470.jpg

Im with you guys. I'll keep mine on the shelf collecting dust for that price. Or my previous offer even not worth it. After selling a number of items on this forum some members truly make me want Toa scrap things instead of selling them. I sell my stuff way cheap too. Still not worth dealing with some people.

I Have a uncracked log manifold i'd sell for 100 shipped.

Its funny everyone wants a deal on stuff and at the same time wants a premium for parts. JoeyCrandall's deal is pretty fair. You can het those manifolds in a priority mail flate rate box and ship for less than $20.00 all day. $50.00 shipped i'd jump on that. You are gonna wanna do some work on it anyway stress releive it and grind off the stress risers anyway so getting studs is no big deal.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

I don't recall asking for your opinions. I'm asking for a manifold. If it's that big of a deal I'll take mine off, pin it, heat it and weld it. Or buy all the metal and make myself one for less than $100. So if you want it to collect dust then be my guest, if not I'll wait awhile and see if anyone has one. If not I'll build one or just leave the car as it is. Really doesn't matter to me one way or the other. And Yes you can flat rate ship it for less than $10. Or throw it in a box and print a label from paypal. It doesn't even need packing material. Shipping should not cost more than $12. Edited by Gamble88

I don't recall asking for your opinions. .

Not sure if that was aimed at me or not. I will respond anyway. If you dont want random replies with assorted offers you should have specified that in you opening post. Likely the prices are just gonna go up when you do that and other buyers pay the price for it too.

Looking for a bolt on and go one without any work for around $40 shipped. Paypal ready!

if you were looking for something this cheap you should have said so before I had my friend pull the manifold off the car...you can't even get a meth ho for $40 and you want somebody to not only pull, but ship for $40??? you're what's wrong with the parts for sale section...wasted my and my friend's time...I hope you can weld because most welders I know if you came in there with what must obviously be way less than $40 would kick your...well lets just say you're too cheap to pay for a valuable part for your car so I know you're too cheap for health insurance...

Edited by mistapickles

Paul... Chill the hell out. If you can fab one cheaper, do it. No one is holding you back man. But as hard as these parts are to come by. the prices are pretty fair. These cars aren't nickle and dime DSM's. We cherish and even restore as many OEM parts as we can over here. Hell, a Steering coupler going for $250+ is not unreasonable because it is Obsolete. These cars are obsolete and disappear every day, and get turned in to soup cans every day. Give it some thought before you burn a bridge that you still havent crossed. Remember, DSM parts are cheap as hell in our area because lots of them were made, and a majority stayed in the mid west. SQ's were imported from japan in limited quantities per year. If you need a manifold that bad, hit up mookeeh. it'll get you up and running until the inevitable.