Need some input on a front splitter I'm going to bring to market.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 leesfer

leesfer

Jurassic Parts

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 833 posts
  • Interests:Speed
  • Model:Starion

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:53 PM

View Postyzrider, on 19 April 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

I dont get why so many people on this forum attack vendors.

Because everyone on this forum is so damn opinionated and stubborn. So if it's not the way each person imagined it would be, then it's wrong

Edited by leesfer, 19 April 2012 - 02:19 PM.

1986 Mitsubishi Starion: Holset HX35, BEP .63A/R hot side, Turbonetics T3 manifold, Magna MPI with 65mm TB, roller rockers and Screaming Banshee cam, MegaSquirt ECU, Turbosmart 38MM wastegate, TurboXS RFL blow off valve, 2.5" hard pipes, 4" *DM intercooler, SR20 aluminum radiator and fan shroud, MSD 6al and tach adapter, MSD Blaster 2 coil, NGK plugs and wires

Leesfer's Build Thread

#62 Mike_StarionTSI

Mike_StarionTSI

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. That's what gives demand for such a wide range of custom products.
1986 Plymouth Conquest TSI

391994_2774430442887_1321846146_3146164_126241930_n.jpg

- Emerald K6 ECU
- 2.5" FMIC
- 3" Straight Exhaust
- MPI (4x 550cc)
- Custom MPI Intake
- Stock Internals
- Cosworth 65mm Throttle Body
- T04B/T3 Turbo
- Remote Wastegate (Open Dump)
- 50mm BOV
- Stage II Clutch/Assembly
- 255lph Fuel Pump

1972 VW Super Beetle - Rotary Conversion
1993 Mustang Convertible - Sold
1989 Mustang Coupe - Sold
1987 Mustang GT - Totaled by an Incompetent Driver
1971 Mustang Mach 1 - Sold
1965 Plymouth Fury III - Sold

#63 Crazy Quest

Crazy Quest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • Interests:BOOST!!!!!

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

Burton keep doing what your doing. I can't stand all the negative stuff and I'm not even trying to sell anything lol.
Posted Image

#64 Shelby

Shelby

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,624 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

it's time for  a few of the hatters in this group to grow up ,, i made this thread visable again  to make a point .
it's time we stop'd bending over for  any one that don't like this or that , the minority don't  rule the majority does ,

if you read some thing that ofends you you have a choice , don't read or  state your displeasure, but this makeing  threads go away  simply because  one person is ofend'd needs to stop ,, time to understand  the world don't  revolve arround one person ,,now i'm not saying any thing  about or towards any one person but  to every one as a group ,,grow up

Shelby trance's StarQuest i-x.net
86MightyMax89Tsi, MPi , 20g ;) (sold:( )
88TSI Silver
89TSI red auto

#65 flatty86

flatty86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:33 PM

I wish you guys woudl make one for the flattys.

#66 87redcat

87redcat

7 years and counting...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts
  • Interests:Aircraft Mechanic, working on the wife's quest while watching the dust collect on my car.lol

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:40 AM

View PostShelby, on 21 April 2012 - 11:08 AM, said:

it's time for  a few of the hatters in this group to grow up ,, i made this thread visable again  to make a point .
it's time we stop'd bending over for  any one that don't like this or that , the minority don't  rule the majority does ,

if you read some thing that ofends you you have a choice , don't read or  state your displeasure, but this makeing  threads go away  simply because  one person is ofend'd needs to stop ,, time to understand  the world don't  revolve arround one person ,,now i'm not saying any thing  about or towards any one person but  to every one as a group ,,grow up

Its unfortunate but, this is the way the world works today. One person doesn't like something and everybody else has to suffer because of him/her.  That's BS...  Majority Rules...  That's why we are in the mess we are now in this Country. I dont follow much football but the guy who switched his son did nothing wrong IMO.  He was disiplining his son. Something that a lot of parents do not do these days.

And yes one for the Flatty's would be cool too!!!
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users