South Florida Performance tubular exhaust manifold

DianaKJ

SFP ceramic coated tubular exhaust manifold. Paid $650. Flange for factory internal waste gate TD05 turbo. Custom down pipe required. Can be tapped for T3 or T4. Does not have provision for external wastegate. Don't think they are still in buisness. So I guess it is a rare part. Never been installed. Can send pictures if interested. Seriously I bought this ten years ago. I am using Treadstones T3 manifold now, with Garrett T3-T04E turbo. $500 Firm Edited by DianaKJ

I would take that thing over the treadstone though. Did you install the treadstone yet? If not im letting you know it puts the turbo in a much different spot than factory making putting a bigger turbo even worse. The SFP hooks to factory giving more room for a bigger turbo without putting it right in the way of power steering reservoir, making the turbo sit much lower than the oil return... Your gonna be putting a hole in your pan fyi! The turbo drain will be lower than the stock return location.

My Garrett is mounted to it now. I have a scavenge pump to deal with the fitment issue and used a spacer flange for the waste gate clearance issue. It spools by 3500 which is just a little higher than factory. The A/R of the turbine housing is .83. Thank you for asking. No one knows how these parts work until you fork out the money and try to install them. I didn't use the SFP because with a bigger framed turbo I feared it wouldnt clear the hood.

Just about any header is going to require a professional re-welding at some point. Some people are okay with the trade-off because it flows so much more. Everything is better, spool, top end, and everywhere in between. Just rest assured, it will require re-welding at least once before the weak spots show themselves, but after one or two re-welds, it should last. And you really can't just get it welded better before putting it on. You have to see where it needs it after it cracks. I run a stainless header on mine, and it is holding well after being re-welded when the cracks appeared.

Workin on pics,I think my daughter broke the Nikon.It has a cracked screen and will not power up.I will post pics soon.It is quite a work of art. Simple design,short runners,should spool quickly.Ceramic coating looks like polished aluminum.It is awesome,but I dont think I'll ever use it.Hell,I've had it for almost 10 years.Wow,so,yeah.

Its what i know. Read...ive had both and my treadstone puts the thing straight at the ps pump reservoir..whereas the sfp was pitched like stock so rather my turbo being low and moving my ps pump res i could have it much better with how a stock pitch was on the sfp design. I had a t70 on my sfp and placement was much better. Edited by tsiconquest88

I know of plenty of bigger turbo guys that had to remove the turbo to change the #2 plug

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx254/notstock88/278ffea7.jpg

http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx254/notstock88/a6a5f8f1.jpg