led license plate lights

Since no one answered MY question, I'll say you could go to your local parts store and get them, OR ( this'll sound wierd), go to a truckstop, you'd be surprised at what's on the shelves.

Since no one answered MY question, I'll say you could go to your local parts store and get them, OR ( this'll sound wierd), go to a truckstop, you'd be surprised at what's on the shelves.

The plate lights aren't 1156, they are much smaller. Maybe you're thinking of the back-up lights? I think those are 1156.

I'll agree that truck stops have good selection of LED lighting and Ebay does as well, but whatever you do, don'y buy "cheap" ones, they won't last a month. I've had so much bad luck with getting bad LEDs that I will only buy them from superbrightleds.com anymore. The price is higher, but they are brighter and last longer than probably 90% of the led bulbs out there for sale. Plus, they have a bulb finder section so you can type in the type of car and it will list what bulbs are what, and their LED replacements. Usually truck stop LEDs are pretty good quality, but the price is usually higher than they can be had on superbrightleds.com. that being said, if I want LED bulbs NOW and couldn't wait for them to be shipped, then I'd be on my way to the truck stop.

Edited by Burton

Actually I did, bulb type 67.