86 TSI partout, manual belts, cloth interior

rockthemullet

I have a red 86 with 90k or so on it that I'm parting out. The longblock is gone but I still have the manifolds, turbo, etc off of the motor. Everything else on the car is still there. The intake manifold has one bad injector. Oh, has SHP struts up front as well. Let me know what you guys need and I'll see what I can do. I'll ship most things but if its too big or bulky and its not that valuable (aka not worth it) I would prefer pickup.

Let the requests begin.

~Eric

That would certainly be important!

Located in Southeast Michigan.

I'll see what I can do about pictures.

Here is a pic from when I bought the car (has since been cleaned). Its actually in VERY good condition.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn164/ejm211/IMG_1055-1.jpg

Edited by rockthemullet

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a red 86 with 90k or so on it that I'm parting out. The longblock is gone but I still have the manifolds, turbo, etc off of the motor. Everything else on the car is still there. The intake manifold has one bad injector. Oh, has SHP struts up front as well. Let me know what you guys need and I'll see what I can do. I'll ship most things but if its too big or bulky and its not that valuable (aka not worth it) I would prefer pickup.

Let the requests begin.

~Eric

Let the requests begin.

Do you have an inj

~Eric

Let the requests begin.

~Eric

Are the top of door panels black vinyl, and in good shape, I would like to have the tops of door panels, mine are all cracked.email enuddd@charter.net

Getting a lot of PMs and requests. I just got back on this site last week. As soon as it stops raining (been a couple days) I can take a look at some stuff for you guys (and return PMs). The door cards, belts, center console, and seats are gone for sure. I'll have to check for the rest because its been a little while.

~Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Let the requests begin.

~Eric

I need the ecm (md110007)...

Do you know what ecm you have?

Price?