still lookin for a yellow auto

timmyj

If you wanted a huge project I know where one is for say for $700. It is rusted but is very close shape to be running.

starwolf thanks for the reply. depends on how bad the rust is. i have a new motor ready to go in so im more concerned about how much rust

Theres one in indiana for sale super clean for 4k i beleive

4000 is a little more than i wanted to spend. but i guess if its that nice maybe? more info?

What happened to my baby Tim?
nothing! its all stock still. i bought another car that has everything i want to do to a conquest. but the body isnt the greatest. so another yellow one:) after driving the auto again im really likin it. i want to keep that one stock and have the other one done up Edited by timmyj

• 2 weeks later...

there is a guy on here that was selling a yellow auto in real nice condition for 4k? maybe he dropped it to 3.5k in Indiana ....i will look around and see if i can't find it

best i have now is a phone number...his name is Mark and he's in Indiana if that helps anyone identify him

Edited by Walker