Gamble88

mistapickles

Get your money up front, a no refund deposit cause he'll waste your time....

He sent me a PM asking me about an exhaust manifold off a car my friend was parting out. Acted like I need it, make sure there's no cracks and get me the price. I told him that I would have my friend pull it and inspect it and give him the price. I gave him the price and he said "lol wt..... no thanks". Today while looking in the "Items needed" section I came across his post looking for an exhaust manifold. http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=129104&hl=&fromsearch=1 In the search, long before he contacted me he says he want's a bolt on and go manifold for $40 shipped. He knew he was looking for a crackhead price on a manifold but failed to mention that he didn't want to spend more than $40 total in his PM to me. Had he told me what he was expecting to pay I would have told him to shove his cracked manifold up his arse. So...Here we are... Make sure that he tells you what he wants to pay before you even leave the keyboard on your computer.

Edited by mistapickles

Maybe you should learn manners. The way you word things and come off is what got me to not like you. I could care less what my starion parts sell for. Its in my way and id rather someone use it then it sit. With that said I'd rather scrap it then give a good deal to a jerk off like you. The majority of people on here are good people but always a couple knuckleheads.

You know you would of had to pull the manifold off and check for cracks anyway. So if it had a crack then would you still consider "wasting your friends time"

I had a thread, I said what I wanted to spend. Simple as that. I also stated for less than $100 I could build my own. s*** for less than $100 I could buy all the parts and pay someone $50 to have it welded if I didn't know how to weld and it still would of came out cheaper than what you were asking.

If it's mint and you think the price you are asking is fair then put it in the classified. It's hard to believe you wouldn't take that part off anyway.

I've also said in MANY threads that this is a budget car and I wanted to do things as inexpensive as possible. It's not my only car, I have a daily driver, a motorcycle and many other hobbies that I would rather spend my funds on. hence the budget for this.

You know you would of had to pull the manifold off and check for cracks anyway. So if it had a crack then would you still consider "wasting your friends time"

I had a thread, I said what I wanted to spend. Simple as that. I also stated for less than $100 I could build my own. s*** for less than $100 I could buy all the parts and pay someone $50 to have it welded if I didn't know how to weld and it still would of came out cheaper than what you were asking.

If it's mint and you think the price you are asking is fair then put it in the classified. It's hard to believe you wouldn't take that part off anyway.

I've also said in MANY threads that this is a budget car and I wanted to do things as inexpensive as possible. It's not my only car, I have a daily driver, a motorcycle and many other hobbies that I would rather spend my funds on. hence the budget for this.

all I got in my PM was get me the part, I need it. It's not my responsibility to research everything you might have thought about your car. You should have said what you wanted to pay. Hell, somebody offered you a part for $50 and you didn't want to buy it because you didn't want to save them a $1.50 on a steal of a price. Something is wrong with you.