2jzgte clear cut

REDi

i am currently in a position to sell all my build goodies for my g54b and do a supra swap bit after several days if trolling through this site ive not found a single thread that puts in a stock 2jz with auto tranny and has a complete parts list of bare essentials and "how-to's" i need info. i want to put in a stock engine and just mount it up. i need the mounts and intake and exhaust pipes, who makes what i need? y is this site so scattered? there should b a definitive 2jzgte bare bones "how to" imho...

These are freaking hondas.

There arent 4500000 people that have done that swap....

Research, make your own information, and then post a how to, dont rely on everyone else!

No body makes what you need. You make it, custom anything you need.

sounds good, bit im sure there is a set.of.mounts that someone made that will work for every swap with minor modification to fit each individuality swap, and a certain set of intercooler pipings along with a certain turbo and intercooler will work with just about every swap if done the same way, and so on and so forth.. so yea, u can. i mean seriously think about the type of insults u want to spit out before u actually do it. i can copy anybodys build and use every single piece of custom fabbed pipes, mounts, pinouts, and tranny any member has done. its not that freaking hard. im just looking for a better more clear sequential outline of a build thats not scattered over 4-6 years of threads. get what im saying? attitudes arent welcome, straight up honest replys are tho. give me info or keep ur opinions on my lazyness to urself. its offensive and makes u look like an tail. these cars are so much like hondas its rediculous! u can put just about any rwd engine in this car. its just a sexier more powerful platform haha. but still the aesthetics are there. so please just help me.. i have a new motor, tep turbo kit, and alot of other go fast goodies to contribute if i can get this build off.. i just want it easy so i can get it done fast. ive done alot of research but i dont have the means to make my own custom crap for the swap... im a contractor welder for the navy with 22 nuclear certs so its not like i cant cuz im a retard, i cant cuz i dont have the means... so like i said/rant just help please. leave attitudes at the home page.

well its obvious through pms with an admin ppl feel i just want all this info handed to me without doing any research myself. are u blind? have u not read a damn word ive said? ive done the research and have found TOO MANY ways to do this build and simply wanted a cut and dry alternative to haggling with members to create some sort of hybrid/abomination 2jz build. its w.e to me but if u feel the same im sorry bit ur wrong. figured since its been done enough someone would chime n and be like "mine was the best" heres my info! buuuuut no. calm down, read slowly fellas. i now have a piece of useful info ill b happy to use, now on to the next. hopfully we can put this misunderstanding behind us. mostly behind u since i never had a problem.. is there a pinout with pics to wiring this thing in? ive read u need to splice in but havent gotten much outta that.. no thread has real good info on it. know this, i have 3 small boys so time and patience was never on my side haha