Nor Cal Spring 2014 Swap Meet and BBQ with Dave Wolin

Scotty Dont

It's been quite a while since our last Nor Cal meet so it is about time we all get back together again. Dave Wolin has expressed some interest in getting back to the Starion scene so he will deffinetly be attending and sharing his racing history with you all. The date and location is currently pending but I was thinking a Saturday in March and possibly at Treasure Island. I believe this is an ideal location so that people who wish to fly in and meet Dave will have plenty of local accommodations.

As these cars are getting older and parts are getting hard to find I believe a swap meet is in order to keep as many of these cars on the road as possible. So bring the parts you no longer need and let's turn this into a great swap meet.

I will be bringing a BBQ and cooking some food if others could please pitch in it would be greatly appreciated.

After the meet who ever would like to attend we will be doing a spirited run up one of the many great twisty roads in the east bay.

Please let me know what you guys think and let's get a head count going!

Attending

Scotty Dont (Scott and Nicole)

Dave W. (Dave)

Star240z (Diego and Ana)

SOTTY (Scotty and Val)

TougeWarrior88 (Jeonel)

Boosted88tsi (Jason)

Ari (Shaffman)

Convette (John)

Scott87Star (Scott)

ChassisPuke

SFBMX88 (Andrew)

CarlosFley

CaliConquestAlex

Edited by Scotty Dont

Me n Val will be thar for sure , be good to hang out with our Norcal homeez again , been to long , we have plenty of family in the area we can stay with to. :) Edited by SOTTY

Hmm i will have to make this. If anyone is coming from the south bay and wants to caravan up, we could meet up at my shop in San Carlos(near San Mateo). You don't have to pay toll from the San Francisco side of the Bay Bridge going to Treasure Island! Edited by SFBMX88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...