Mesquite "3" roll call , are you in ?

SOTTY

Guys , if you plan on attending Mesquite "3" this coming September 20th to the 22nd 2013 at the Casablanca in Mesquite , Nevada would you please post up in this thread or register in the official Mesquite "3" thread .

This thread here is purely to help myself and Adam gauge a number to help us in how many T-shirts to have printed ,trophies,food to have prepared and so on as this meet has a past history of peeps signing up at the last minute which frankly doesn't help with our organisation duties , so if your planning to attend let us know in this thread , you can sign up later .

Scotty :)

Edited by SOTTY

Whats the raffle? I might have something to donate to this

We do a raffle/giveaway before the trophy stuff mang on Sunday , the raffle stand and ticket booth is set up in the car staging area Sat morning , as in past Mesquite gigs both SQ vendors and owners alike have always donated most generously and Mesquite "3" will be no different , a VERY popular part of the event proceedings indeed.. :)

Was convinced by Arty to attend this at MOD yesterday. Count me in.

Right on mang ! Sadly due to someone else's screw up i could not attend the M.O.D and had to work yesterday , very unhappy about it to and still am as i write, combine the M.O.D and the JCCS and you got Mesquite "3" just for owners of Starions and Conquests , see you in Mesquite TankBob. :)

We do a raffle/giveaway before the trophy stuff mang on Sunday , the raffle stand and ticket booth is set up in the car staging area Sat morning , as in past Mesquite gigs both SQ vendors and owners alike have always donated most generously and Mesquite "3" will be no different , a VERY popular part of the event proceedings indeed.. :)

oh cool , I could do a set of oil cooler lines and clear corners. I am not sure i'll be there though. I am in school time.

Right on mang ! Sadly due to someone else's screw up i could not attend the M.O.D and had to work yesterday , very unhappy about it to and still am as i write, combine the M.O.D and the JCCS and you got Mesquite "3" just for owners of Starions and Conquests , see you in Mesquite TankBob. :)

Really missed you there man, was a great day. I'll def be at JCCS this year, not going to double book this time.

Really missed you there man, was a great day. I'll def be at JCCS this year, not going to double book this time.

Thanks man , it's Monday now and i'm still PISSED ! been a bear with a sore head all day , was hoping to do some tag team, show stopping red Conquest action at the M.O.D but it wasn't to be , JCCS mang ! Mesquite first thou . :)

I plan on being there, what's the latest on booking motel?

I plan on being there, what's the latest on booking motel?

See official Mesquite 3 thread mang , click the link, all the info you need is in there .

I won't be attending this year, sadly. I enjoyed the last Mesquite event. Life got in my way this year.

I have spoke with Nelson and he won't be attending either.

Maybe the next one I can attend.

I won't be attending this year, sadly. I enjoyed the last Mesquite event. Life got in my way this year.

I have spoke with Nelson and he won't be attending either

Maybe the next one I can attend.

Thanks Josh............... 1. for the raffle donation and 2...... for diving in at the last minute to help run Mesquite "2", your help was invaluable ! , i'm sorry you and Nelson won't be attending "3" your both two real cool doodz ! Edited by SOTTY

Thanks Josh............... 1. for the raffle donation and 2...... for diving in at the last minute to help run Mesquite "2", your help was invaluable ! , i'm sorry you and Nelson won't be attending "3" your both two real cool doodz !

Mesquite was fun. It was good to have met you and all the others who attended Mesquite 2. Hopefully you have some help with the raffle.