Modded Magna GP $450 Shipped (Closed) *UPDATE 12-30-08*

Minagera

Hello All,

Due to the very positive reception on the feeler for this GP,feeler found here, 87quest-tsi and I decided to get it kicked off. Pictures of the welds and general quality of the workmanship can be found in the feeler thread, link above.

What we provide: Modified Magna Intake to bolt to the US style head, stock Magna Fuel Rail, and stock Magna Fuel Pressure Regulator. There will be a brass fitting where the Brake Booster will attach, however there will be no other fittings on the magna. You will have to drill and tap for your selected vacuum lines.

Cost and Payments: The first two intakes sold will be at a slight discount of $400 Shipped. The remainder intakes will be $450 shipped to your door. There will be a $200 deposit due on the intakes so I can get them ordered from Brendan, jd_stazza_brendan, and purchase the materials for modding them. The rest of the payment will be due when your intake is completed, before I ship it to you. Payments will be made by Paypal to Minagera@gmail.com, or you can send it by check to Matthew Mueller 2440 Crestwood Dr. Huntsville, Al 35805.

Dates: The GP cut off date to get your name in is the 19th of September. Deposits will be due at that time. First come first server.

FAQ's: What injectors do I need for this? I get mine from http://www.racetronix.com/ and scroll halfway down the page to Delphi Multec Fuel Injectors. I use 65lb on my setup, which is good for 20+ psi on a 14g and 16g.

What else do I need to buy to make my MPI happen? You will need to get innercooler pipes made. Also you will need a set of injectors ^^^. You will need to get a few brass vacuum fittings; NPT 1/4 with a 1/8 barb works well. Finally a Stand Alone Engine Management System. I use Megasquirt, DIYAutoTune is a good supplier, others uses SDS, Simple Digital Solutions.

Any questions, comments, or special request on the intakes will be answered and can be accommodated. PM me or 87quest-tsi. You can also email me at minagera@gmail.com.

So who would like to being this GP?

1. Jisleyjr ($400 shipped) ($200 Deposit Received) (Intake Completed)

2. Reddak ($400 shipped) ($200 Deposit Received) (Intake Completed)

3. jetspd150 ($450 Shipped) ($200 Deposit Received)

4. jetspd150 ($450 Shipped) ($200 Deposit Received)

5. chvtec33 ($450 Shipped) ($200 Deposit Received)(Full Payment Received)

6. LEPORE (Paymetn Returned)

EDIT 09-23-08

I am getting all the intakes ordered from Brendan by the end of this week, he is making sure they are all complete before he ships them. There should be an expected 5 weeks of travel, as long as customs doesn't get in our way. Then we will start the modding :-)

Edited by Minagera

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i be on the list with a question mark...if i get my radiator quick enouph and take care of a couple things ill be able to be in on this. :-)

Daniel

Edited by dstar88

can i be on the list with a question mark...if i get my radiator quick enouph and take care of a couple things ill be able to be in on this. :-)

Daniel

We will have these going until 19th September. After which we will still be able to get the intakes, however there would be an increased cost.

We will have these going until 19th September. After which we will still be able to get the intakes, however there would be an increased cost.

yea i know thats why i want to be on this :-D but well see what happens.

Quick question in regards to the throttle cable bracket. Can i assume that there will be one? I think i remember the current one can be reused but i have also seen people welding one on to the intake.

There will indeed be a throttle cable bracket. I believe we are going to weld it on the inside, but I need to check with 87quest-tsi. Regardless the side there will be a bracket.

Count me in! I will send my deposit at the end of the week when I get paid.

You have been added to the list sir.

Quickconq I have sent you a pm on that, we can certainly modded intakes that you already have ;-)

Reddak got your deposit, and sent you a reply.

Thanks to everyone getting this going, I am certain you will be happy with your intakes.

Regards,

Matt