console removal

tsuprat

Damn, I only looked at them for 9. I was unable to get in passenger side at the time and it appeared as though they may have been glued on.

Go look at them for 10 seconds.

one screw each, maybe two on side of handle, plastic comes off

Edited by tsuprat

When a person is new to the forum they are limited to where they can post. Feedback forum sounded like a place to get feedback to a question. But thanks for the advice.

And try posting your questions in the correct forum categories, so you will have a better chance of getting answers.

BC_99

Bought a few items from Console Removal , great guy to deal with , all around a plus dood

When a person is new to the forum they are limited to where they can post. Feedback forum sounded like a place to get feedback to a question. But thanks for the advice.

That's why on the front page...immediately underneath the Feedback Forum link...it states "Had a good or bad experience with a person or vendor? Tell us about it here..."

You have to understand that some of us on here work extremely hard to earn feedback, and miscategorized threads can be frustrating.

Cheers,

Nick

New to the forum = newbie....

Searching for answers to a question.....

Let's put them all together now....

Newbie questions and answers..... Hmmm..... That just might be the place.

BC_99

There sure are a lot of friendly members here on this site. I've had a chance to chat with a couple. Some are real helpful and I'll bet many are very generous. So far you just seem to be a smart mouth. Why not be nice or be quiet.

BC_99

Edited by tsuprat

Maybe I'll consider taking your advice after you've learned proper forum etiquette. until then, I will do my best to use light humor to guide you lost newbies in the right direction. If that offends you, then you obviously haven't been around long enough to know me or anything about me. But starting off by calling names and insulting vendors in good standing within this community, probably isn't going to get you very far. Good luck....

BC_99

C'Mon mang , i still took the time to try and help you on the correct forum , just a little harmless fun going on here.

There sure are a lot of friendly members here on this site. I've had a chance to chat with a couple. Some are real helpful and I'll bet many are very generous. So far you just seem to be a smart mouth. Why not be nice or be quiet.

You have twelve total posts on this site, a full third of which are in this thread. Mind you, a thread in the completely wrong section for your topic. By that logic alone, you opened yourself up to some comments, scrutiny, and a little razzing. Point of fact, the website indicates what the feedback thread is for...you just didn't completely read through it...period. That's on you bro.

If you want to get smart with one of the most respected members in this community, good luck to you.

C'Mon mang , i still took the time to try and help you on the correct forum , just a little harmless fun going on here.

Sotty I wasn't directing any comments toward you. I greatly appreciate your help. I am in good standing on many forums and there is a lot razing, all fun. But to have someone talk down to me that doesn't know me is the wrong way to start a relationship. He says I don't know him, goes both ways. He wouldn't talk like that to my face,.why do it here. All I did was make a few mistakes on a new forum. I'm not the first and won't be the last. Thanks again.

But to have someone talk down to me that doesn't know me is the wrong way to start a relationship. He says I don't know him, goes both ways. He wouldn't talk like that to my face,.why do it here. All I did was make a few mistakes on a new forum. I'm not the first and won't be the last. Thanks again.

I didn't talk down to you. I pointed out something in my first response to you, that should have been obvious from the start. You tried to make excuses for why you couldn't figure out where to post and I called you on it. You seemed to be struggling to understand, so I made it simple for you. All you had to do was say something like, "You guys are right, I didn't really read where I was posting or search for my answers before I posted, my bad". And the whole thing would have gone away. If you think I wouldn't call you on the same thing to your face.... lol...wrong again. I'm not the one who started hurling insults and calling names. As a matter of fact I still haven't. I just continue to point out the holes in your story. You are welcome to continue this pointless plight, but you won't be doing yourself any favors.

BC_99

BC_99

I agree, this is now pointless. I explained why I posted where I did and then said thank you for the advice. You responded with this smart mouth reply. You don't think just saying "you should have posted (here)" would have been better and more polite? You threw the first shot sport. No one else felt the need to wise off.

I have news for you....posts #2, 4, &6 are all "wising off" at your expense.You just haven't been around long enough to realize it. Post#3 said you will have better luck finding answers by posting in the correct place. Which is the first thing I posted. If you are unable to comprehend what you are reading, (forum categories and what they mean or what is plainly written in posts for you to read, for example) then I am afraid you are just beginning a long and frustrating journey with your car. It's your perception that what I posted was "smart mouthed", but it's my perception that what you posted as an excuse for posting here in the first place was BS. See how this works? You excuse yourself by saying you didn't know, but any moron that can read and has been on several forums, would know better. So, I had to decide that you are either a little slow, or a liar. I hoped for slow and made that post. You decided I was being a smart mouth and here we are. If posts like that one are enough to get you butthurt, You should probably stay off the internet. Best of luck with your car either way.

BC_99

Edited by BC_99