where is chad?

PDodson

He has no posts today, but has been posting up a storm all week. He has yet to answer any of the pm.'s i sent him about about the magna intake i paid Frosty to send to him. He did not even read the one i sent on the 17th of March. This is unacceptable behaviour for a moderator that passes him self off as a reputable vendor.

He has no posts today, but has been posting up a storm all week. He has yet to answer any of the pm.'s i sent him about about the magna intake i paid Frosty to send to him. He did not even read the one i sent on the 17th of March. This is unacceptable behaviour for a moderator that passes him self off as a reputable vendor.

What if your standing inline, and he needs to get members in front of your taken care of first?

Would that be acceptable?

I can attest to your frustrations. I've made a few of these threads myself. He helped me big time by agreeing to take an MPI intake of mine that was one of his earlier designs and build me a new one, since the first had some flaws and didn't fit with the Magna distributor.

BTW I hope your going distributorless!

His work is great, but I gotta tell ya, it took over 4 months to get the new intake, with basically zero communication. Emails, phone calls/messages left, and PMs...didn't matter, I got no replies for weeks & weeks sometimes. I could not have been nicer or more professional and patient in my attempts. It put us in a hard spot having to wait so long, but again, I can't really complain since he did go out of his way and loose money by helping. Communication gets very poor and frustrating when he gets behind is all.

You'll get your part, and it will be very nice. I'll vouch for that. Best of luck.

Communication gets very poor and frustrating when he gets behind is all.

You'll get your part, and it will be very nice. I'll vouch for that. Best of luck.

From what I also understand, he puts in 50-70 hours a week