EKSTATIX (Chris) Please READ

Kreal

Chris,

Posted here because my PMs to you are being ignored. Where is the MPI intake? Chad never received it, nor have I. I haven't received any response either - other than 'I'll send it this week' , ' I'll send it tomorrow', yep, that was SIX MONTHS AGO. I offered to paypal you the shipping amount..

Why offer this for the raffle if you don't intend on awarding it to whom-ever won it?

You received it back from Knightrider.

????

I believe you are beating a :deadhorse: here. Like the couple of times I have gotten burned by dishonerable people here, it's time to post it in the Feedback section and let it go. All you'll get from here on out is on site dramma. :fight:

It would be nice to hear from Chris, after all he did donate it.

Hate to see it go to feedback forum if it can be helped.

Dad

This makes me sick. There is also another vendor that hasn't come thru yet with their donation. I'll be trying to handle that one soon.

Paul, I feel slightly responsible for this as I had a chance to grab the MPI from Knightrider when he first got there. Since it was late I told him I'd grab it the next day as I never figured he'd leave due to circumstances.

I'll need some more time to get settled in my new home, but if he never comes thru with the MPI I will make it right. I can't get you another MPI, but I can offer to make you a custom, one-off, body modded panel of your choice. Of course, my labor would be free, but I may need help with shipping if it's something large like a hood. It will be a couple months til I have the time, but if this problem isn't rectified by then, I'll hook you up some how. It may not be a MPI, but it will be something cool.

Acquiring the prizes for Nats was pretty much on me, and I took that job very seriously. We had some killer venders that offered some stellar prizes, and most of them held up their end. Of like 30ish prizes, only this one and FIP's have not been distributed. That is why I tried to make sure all prizes were at the meet weeks before.

Let me know how this turns out and I'll see what I can do.

i have tryed calling him severeal times in the last month and always get voicemail last time i talked too him he said he had alot going on with new job and personeal life but left message for him too get back with me or paul or randy

i'll see if i can get a hold of him. im sure he didnt intend for this to happen. I know he is working nights at his new job and has alot going on in his personal life. I'm not making excuses for him, just letting you know. Edited by TWCDrift

Burton,

Like someone said above, you have already went above and beyond - with planning that entire meet, and it was great. I don't think you should feel responsible at all, because like you said you had no way of knowing the guy would leave with the intake. Awesome offer though, and thank you. But I can't have you give your valuable time on account of someone else's negligence and broken promise.

When I spoke to Chris before, he told me he received the intake back, and I've got about 5 PM's from him all misc dates saying 'I'll send it tomorrow' , I'll send it this week. 'I'll send it today'. He never sent anything, or replied. I even told him to just send it to me, not to Chad for modding. That I would get it here, and sent to Chad. I told Chris to tell me how much shipping would be and I'd pay it all.

I mean, why offer something to give away at a raffle when you don't plan on really giving it away? I was under the impression that Chris was a stand up guy, but man, this has gone on too long. I was giving the intake to my dad to use on his car, because he will definitely be at the MPI stage before I will.

I can understand someone having a busy life, but like someone else said, it only takes a few minutes to throw something in a box and put a label on it, and only a few more minutes to drop it off at the shipping location. I even offered to pay for the shipping because I felt Chris shouldn't have to pay for shipping extra because he was originally giving it away face-to-face, and the shipping is just an extra expense due to what happened. He could have taken it to the post office and I would pay for them to package it up and ship it out, and all he had to do was stand and wait for 5 minutes until they were done packing it.

I was under the impression that Chris was a stand up guy,

I never got that impression over the club site however, we never met in person. I feel some of the things he acted upon and carried out before he left the site speaks loads about his character.

Burton,

Like someone said above, you have already went above and beyond - with planning that entire meet, and it was great. I don't think you should feel responsible at all, because like you said you had no way of knowing the guy would leave with the intake. Awesome offer though, and thank you. But I can't have you give your valuable time on account of someone else's negligence and broken promise.

When I spoke to Chris before, he told me he received the intake back, and I've got about 5 PM's from him all misc dates saying 'I'll send it tomorrow' , I'll send it this week. 'I'll send it today'. He never sent anything, or replied. I even told him to just send it to me, not to Chad for modding. That I would get it here, and sent to Chad. I told Chris to tell me how much shipping would be and I'd pay it all.

I mean, why offer something to give away at a raffle when you don't plan on really giving it away? I was under the impression that Chris was a stand up guy, but man, this has gone on too long. I was giving the intake to my dad to use on his car, because he will definitely be at the MPI stage before I will. I can understand someone having a busy life, but like someone else said, it only takes a few minutes to throw something in a box and put a label on it, and only a few more minutes to drop it off at the shipping location. I even offered to pay for the shipping because I felt Chris shouldn't have to pay for shipping extra because he was originally giving it away face-to-face, and the shipping is just an extra expense due to what happened. He could have taken it to the post office and I would pay for them to package it up and ship it out, and all he had to do was stand and wait for 5 minutes until they were done packing it.

Hey! We gotta find that intake! :woot: :woot:

Dad

Chris hasn't been on here since january 19 at 7:00. I looked at his profile.. does he hang round any other forum sites??

I can say his last view on another site i do know of is jan 17th @ 8:20pm, i always liked the dude and wouldnt have expexted him to pull something liek this, im sure its POSSIBLE something is up as to where he may be, i mean not that i know per say but it could be possible something happened to him and that he isnt stiffing on the mani. Just tossin in a possibility, hope the dude is alright anyway i never wish death or injury on people.