Looking for StarQuest for 1980's Film in New England

Nrsabia

Hi guys, some of you guys may already be familiar with this project but i'm currently shooting a film in Boston set in 1984. I included a link to our kickstarter if you want to check it out. It's an 80's detective film in the vain of miami vice and i'm looking for a starquest owner in the New England or Boston area looking to have their car filmed for the project. I hope this the right forum for this as this is my first post, Let me know if anyone is interested in making some money with their awesome 80's ride. Thanks !

photo-main.jpg?1392506696

https://www.kickstar...ch-a-1980s-noir

Hey there! Looks to me as though you have pictured a "Wide Body" model, which did not come out until the model year of 1986'. Yes, there were what is known as "Flattys" in 1984." GL w/ your project! :)

Opened up your link: you have the correct 83' pictured there. Film looks to be pretty interesting. Wish I could help. Stay w/it! :)

Edited by kidjc

You might consider posting in the B.S. forum section, as more folks read that area. There has to be someone willing to help out, as we love seeing these cars in films (we even have a sticky thread about SQs found in film/tv!). Finding a flatty would make the film chronologically complete, although it limits the available cars to help out quite a bit.

Someone should contact Coke. The extra cash might help him get his fixed up the way he wants :)

• 2 months later...

Passenger side

MY 89 BLK ON BLK CONQUEST TSI DRIVERS edited

post-25929-0-18166000-1405673701_thumb.jpg
Black-on Black 89 Conquest TSI located in Fairfield, Maine. Recently moved from RI after retireing from 30 years military service.