Cj franger is he good to buy from

TSIREX

• 4 weeks later...
CJ has had some issues with people and done some really dumb stuff, but as far as I know he has never ripped anyone off on parts. I purchased an AMC Marnal Head from him with no issues for what its worth. I have a friend that lives out where he does and he knows the guy. I had the same concerns as everyone else did, but in the end all was good and I got my head and its exactly as described and I actually got a very good deal on it.

He is perma banned here and on almost every SQ site. He has stalked several SQC members. He was arrested for attempting to extort $ from a grocery store by claiming he had pictures he was going to sell to the news if they didn't pay him to keep quiet. He called child services on a SQC member with a false claim. Threatened members, ect ect ect.

If you want to do buisness with someone like that it's up to you.

''He called child services on a SQC member with a false claim''

Wow.... that alone makes me very mad. :angry:

Thats not even a little bit funny......what a looser!!!

People may grow up and change.....but things like that will and should.... follow you forever....once a d-bag always a d-bag!

• Like 1

He threatened to call my place of previous employment and tell them a load of bull. He also found a picture of me and my wife saying I'll Remember you two because I banned him from the starion conquest engine swapped group on facebook for spamming his crap he had for sale there when there are loads of other places to do that other than a page for swap info and pictures Edited by twojayzeestarion

Sorry mike never told you about that. I felt llike trash for having child services at my house asking question. Grated you're at my house many times a year and you know I have nothing to hide. I dont think aaralyn was a year old yet and collin was 5

This is the pic he used to make the claims

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/starquestJOE/P7290131.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

He is perma banned here and on almost every SQ site. He has stalked several SQC members. He was arrested for attempting to extort $ from a grocery store by claiming he had pictures he was going to sell to the news if they didn't pay him to keep quiet. He called child services on a SQC member with a false claim. Threatened members, ect ect ect.

If you want to do buisness with someone like that it's up to you.

He just got rebanned from IX after pulling some crap with me too. I was surprised Shelby let him back in over there. He Is on facebook grabbing peoples personel pics and making threats again right now.