Is SQC chat ever coming back?

ucw458

How many different starquest websites do we need? We already have a small following as it is!

+100000000 for chat

While you wait for your chat here you could have been chating it up already. Why does it matter how many SQ sites there are really? I do believe your on other sites as well. And who cares about "followings". More SQ site's means the expansion of the community and isn't that the goal? Are you here to follow? Its cool if you don't want to participate in the site. But while someone who needs help might get overlooked here they might not there....and you might just know there answer. All sites start somewhere.

This is the biggest SQ comunity. Alot of people don't want to go to another site with fewer members to chat. This is a very small group of owners. We really don't need 100 websites. Besides I suspect some people create new SQ websites just to have moderator status.

This is the biggest SQ comunity. Alot of people don't want to go to another site with fewer members to chat. This is a very small group of owners. We really don't need 100 websites. Besides I suspect some people create new SQ websites just to have moderator status.

Exactly! There are only 4 sq sites I visit. This one every day, 26liter.us when im board and starquestgarage or starquest.i-x.net when I'm fixing something.

Wow i bet the day this site started there was everyone here that there is today.....nope but good one. Is being a moderator cool or something? It is not JUST a SQ site. I brought in side games and a chat for those that want more. And i am in the process of opening up a store where ANYONE can literally sell items like on ebay on the site.

Besides I suspect some people create new SQ websites just to have moderator status.

Dude, get over yourself. I am into web and graphic design. This site was to see what i am capable of creating, to possibly do this for clients. I love the SQ community so i figured why not kill 2 birds with one stone.

Getting whiney about it isn't going to make people want to come and join your site. Personally, I will never join if there is a big anime picture on the front page, but you keep it up if you like it. The people you are trying to convert are long time members here, so it'll be pretty hard to get a bunch of people who are used to one thing to switch to another. It's like telling religious people that god isn't real. They just won't listen. You just tell them that they will get closer to god if they put a purple diamond on their chest and drink the special sauce.

Getting whiney about it isn't going to make people want to come and join your site. Personally, I will never join if there is a big anime picture on the front page, but you keep it up if you like it. The people you are trying to convert are long time members here, so it'll be pretty hard to get a bunch of people who are used to one thing to switch to another. It's like telling religious people that god isn't real. They just won't listen. You just tell them that they will get closer to god if they put a purple diamond on their chest and drink the special sauce.

Who is trying to "convert" that is just as retarded as that "following" comment. I am not getting whiney either. I hope that the long time members that are here stay here as well. Its like people that have Myspace.....most of them have a facebook too or a damn twitter. LOL it is cool guys really. I don't mind, it is only an option. NOT CONVERT AND BECOME MY FOLLOWER LMFAO. And if you think about it Anime = Japanese , Mitsubishi = Japanese....... its a theme

Go back and read my post. Notice I wasn't pointing fingers at anybody. Just my suspisions about some people. Though the way you took offence to the comment makes me wonder. SQC is one of the oldest sites. There were others for sure but most I've seen were just information sites not clubs where people could interact. Sqc will remain the biggest site for these cars. Others have tried to make new sites for them and get very few members. You have to realize these aren't hondas with millions of cars around. At best there may be 15k of these left, and I doubt that many still exist. Every other day you hear about one that blew up or got crashed or parted. How much longer do you think they will last? On that basis how many websites can SQ owners support? You don't see people going to other sites because it's too crowded at SQC.

But all this is off topic. This thread is not for discussing the other sites you can chat in. We are discussing getting chat back for the biggest and best SQ site.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
There is a chat at 26liter.us. Most nights there's 5-10 people in there, and others there are 15+ Most of the people that used to frequent chat on here are over there now. Maybe SQC will get one back, maybe they wont, but in the meantime......