Carpet installer

SOTTY

Im in need of carpet installer who knows his or her stuff to join my busy shop, only the best will do and for that the pay is damn good, no idiots or druggies need apply, contact me via p.m . Scotty

If I could afford to move my family I would do it in a heart beat. But its hard to pull up deep roots.

I done a lot of carpet in the Castle Pines area in million dollar homes. Had the chance to snipe Tiger Woods on a job down there. There was a fireplace in one house I could put a truck in lol

If I could afford to move my family I would do it in a heart beat. But its hard to pull up deep roots.

I done a lot of carpet in the Castle Pines area in million dollar homes. Had the chance to snipe Tiger Woods on a job down there. There was a fireplace in one house I could put a truck in lol

Thanks for the reply, for the volume we are pushing out here i really need a single guy, you wouldnt have much free time and i woudnt like to be part of a marraige break up :hmm3grin2orange: .