trying to upload pics

RWInspired

When I go to create a new album I don't see a "apply modificatons." I thought i was getting somewhere at first, started uploading a pic and it just brought me to a blank screen.? Edited by RWInspired

Click on the drop down box in the top right hand corner of the homepage next to your user name. Go to my gallery. On the left you will see an option for Private user albums. Once you click on that you will get the option to start a new album. Click on that and fill in the info, at the bottom is a "create album". that should give you a new album.

On the 2 pic limit, I need to know each step you are doing to insert your pics, I can insert as many as I want.

Jimmy

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, figured out the dealio... looks like we can have up to 5mb per user. But the reason you're getting the error is probably because the resolution is too large. I resized my images to a modest 800x600 and it uploaded them no problemo.

-Robert

• 7 months later...

cant seem to upload anymore pics---tells me i have used 492k of my 500k global upload upload limit(what is this?)---i deleted all my pics in my gallerys but i t did not help----need some guidence---

thx

gig out

Are your pictures 800x600??

-Robert

i have them as small as 200x150 and it says file to big----(UPDATE)i cant upload at all now----says my gallery is not available---i uploaded one pic earlier to the home page but even if you click that pic it says unable to display---need some help--

thx

gig

Edited by DMNDSTAR87

• 1 year later...

i have them as small as 200x150 and it says file to big----(UPDATE)i cant upload at all now----says my gallery is not available---i uploaded one pic earlier to the home page but even if you click that pic it says unable to display---need some help--

thx

gig

Yep getting the same. Man and I just finished my rim fitment too :(

Seems to work now

Edited by jszucs