Gullwing door kit 500 bux??

i wanna see someone do that! that crap is tight!!!!!!!

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg1/pagemo/DSCI0241.jpg

I dont care what any one sells there will be no Kit to work for true gullwing doors. the kit posted is for butterfly doors and yes they would be cool but there not gullwings.

I have to get new pics up mine is almost complete the picture above was months ago.

Edited by pagemo

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg1/pagemo/DSCI0241.jpg

I dont care what any one sells there will be no Kit to work for true gullwing doors. the kit posted is for butterfly doors and yes they would be cool but there not gullwings.

I have to get new pics up mine is almost complete the picture above was months ago.

omg I have died and went to heaven. Hey can you get some more pics of the build?

I helped my cousin put lambo doors on his cavalier (yes he is a fool :) The doors looked great but they were a REAL PITA to get closed from inside. It was a pretty easy install. Only took us an afternoon and all of his wires were already long enough. But I would never put that on my car. Don't know if it was just the kit he had or what. When you swing the doors down and then you have to pull them shut it would never quite line up right. You will regret lambo doors! just my 2 pennies ;) Edited by psu_Crash

POST POST POST

Sorry I had not checked back on this post, look over in the body mods section under gullwing. there are some new pictures but I need to update again as the roof, drip rails and door sills are complete but I have not posted more pictures. all I need to finish is the lower section of the door then it is time to paint!