Best car you've own, not a starquest

BrazilBoy

My car had full independent suspension, Fuel injection, power windows, locks, auto locking gas door, Did 140mph top speed, 6.1 0-60, air suspension, four wheel disk brakes, lsd, cruise control A/C...

All this is not interesting except my car was built in 1971 it was a Mercedes 300SEL...I miss it....

http://www.heritageclassics.com/mercedes/70blu300sel/A1.jpg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the cars I've owned the one I regret the most selling was my Conquest but favorite to that was my GEO. Say what you want it got around quick and the gas mileage was out of this world. If you've never owned one you need to just for the fun. Buzzin around town in and out of traffic. AHHH the memories of high school and my GEO. Was a Blue 1991.

top speed 95 downhill.

My 96 f150 Is the best car I have owned it has cost me about 10 bux a month including oil changes. my truck before that one was a 2001 f150 supercrew 4dr and that is a close second for best vehicle only due to the 400 dollar a month payment that came with it when I bought it a year old.

I'd say my current daily, is the best car I've owned to date.

4.6L

Factory Dual Exhaust

Dual Power Leather Seats

Heated Power Mirrors

Traction Control

Overhead Console Digital Compass

Dual Media Radio (CD and Cassette Player)

XM Radio

Floor Shift with Cupholders and Storage

Automatic Digital Climate Control

Comfortable for Everyone on Long Trips

and when you thought I was gonna say Mustang GT...your wrong.

2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/2003%20Ford%20Crown%20Victoria%20LX%20Sport/DSC03615.jpg

Edited by Cokedoctor

I'd say my current daily, is the best car I've owned to date.

4.6L

Factory Dual Exhaust

Dual Power Leather Seats

Heated Power Mirrors

Traction Control

Overhead Console Digital Compass

Dual Media Radio (CD and Cassette Player)

XM Radio

Floor Shift with Cupholders and Storage

Comfortable for Everyone on Long Trips

and when you thought I was gonna say Mustang GT...your wrong.

2003 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/2003%20Ford%20Crown%20Victoria%20LX%20Sport/DSC03615.jpg

Wow looks sharp...Looks menacing

my 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.

2WD

4.0L

278,720 miles and counting

bought it in May with 269k miles

Fires up everytime I turn the key.

Only problem I have had with it was a week or so ago when the alternator died. It was the stock alternator.

1992 Mercedes 300E 2.6, this car was frickin' awesome! The thing was the most solid, well built, reliable car I've ever had.

It was going to need a head gasket eventually (oil was getting into the antifreeze) otherwise zero issues.

Still looked like new and ran perfectly with 272,000 miles on her when I traded it in for the 300M last year, been kicking myself ever since. :angry:

Colin

YO Truth you got a problem bro?

haha he's just giving you a hard time based on your recent activity - that's all :D

Really the only other car I've owned that I could drive outside of my neighborhood is my 1997 Nissan Maxima

Tossup between my current 97 Ranger, 4.0, 4WD,,,,and the 82 (don't flame me) Civic. That little car would run for two weeks on a $12 tank of gas, housed a kickin stereo, and looked purdy good before I toasted the motor. Both very reliable.

I'd say for comfort and reliability, my 1999 3000GT SL [auto]. It's a nice car to cruise around in. For speed? I'd say my GSX.

I must say though, my SQ was the most fun car I've ever owned, but in the real world.. gas mileage and comfort is the most important things to have, not just speed.

'84 BMW 325e. I got it with 120k on it. 12 years later at 350k miles I

sold it to a neighbor and it's still running around. The head had never been off.

Valves had been adjusted once. I had replaced all the wear-out items at least

once and just wasn't interested in doing some of that stuff again plus, I had

wrecked it twice and the repairs were starting to show but that was one heck

of a car!

Favorite previous car was my 1986 Porsche 944 NA. The handling was spectacular and it had plenty of power to pull to 150 mph once it was chipped to remove the speed limiter. Too bad I wrecked it in a slow speed accident. 5 damn illegal messicans packed in a pickup truck smashed into me when I was making a u-turn....

i ain't got a problem. i see you've been a member here for three years and haven't posted hardly at all until now... and now all at once it seems. it struck me as interesting. no harm, no foul. that, and the sig is kind of creepin' me out. lol. Edited by Truth