Super Starion Hoarder starter kit for sale 10 K DOLLARS

JohnnyWadd

Here it is all you ever wanted and needed !!!

Now here you get to have a sweet 1989 Chrysler Conquest 5 speed with sunroof. Super bonus here because your friends will be jealous that you have those rear shoulder belts that they don't have!!

But does it run ? Ya it runs Bro!! It runs all over the place!! Right up the canyon...

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/starionkiller/parts%20for%20sale/PANO_20141002_184142.jpg

This car has a 3 inch exhaust,Full hardpipes,Cosmo aircan and 1G MAS with huge turbo intake pipe , Greddy (not fake) blow off on a chrome polished aluminum hard OVCP, D2 coilovers, an HKS timer, AEM wideband, Twin Spal fans and K DM radiator , an 18g turbo, walbro fuel pump, short shifter,new brakes , performance pads and braided lines and drilled and slotted rotors, MSD coil and wires and box, fading cool retro paint, tinted sweet windows and 12 inch subwoofer connected to an amp and nice deck to blast that Dubstep all over town!!

Does it have a GM alternator too? Heck ya !! And it has an air dam too!! And a sweet shift knob!

Okay but what about tires? OK two sets of tires for you sir! one set of Toyo Proxes in SHP sizing!! And another set of Yokohama ES100'S in SHP sizing too.

Ummm what is SHP sizing you ask? Its the wider 225 front and 245 rears. Both set are close to new.

Oh and did you need a full set of SHP wheels ? COOL yo because here is a set of SHP wheels too...yup 9 inch rears and 8 inch fronts.

You need cool rare stuff too? Okay cool well you get a 1983 hood , two sets of 1983 taillights, a rare rear factory spoiler, a 1984 aluminum a/c bracket, a OEM sunroof bag, roll up 1983 center console, Unorthodox underdrive pulley, SFP Header, Fidanza Lightweight flywheel, 160 mph speedo with HKS in dash boost gauge...and more...

Now you gonna drive hard and break crap , Break your self and break your engine boosting hard?? Oh yeah I know how you are you crazy fool!!!! But I like you... so listen up I am gonna include a 4 point Autopower roll cage so you don't die my friend!! And a full spare engine for you because I know you are gonna turn up zee boost and blow the pistons!! Oh and you trashed a driveline jumping a curb? I will include a spare with new u joints ...

Oh crap you trashed the intercooler...hey my man don't sweat it because you have a full spare K D M 4 inch core unit and a sweet rare TEP one too. (Spearco)

AAAH did you mess up the tranny? Don't even sweat it because your new car has 2 full spares ready to go, a good 1988 unit and a rebuilt 1988 one...your all good!!

And you drive like a crazy fool so I know your dang silly tail$$ is gonna bust the exhaust and tear the crap out of the airdam so how about I throw in 2 factory airdams and a full extra 3 inch exhaust? with divorced downpipe? You good with that? Cool its done!!

Now you need some cool tail$$$$$ stuff to pile in your man cave so I will hook you up with about 2 dozen starion toys including die cast and models and four 1/10th scale r/c bodies! Like all those ones on ebay and all seriously I have a whole room full of these and a pile of magazine articles too!! And posters too! Oh and rare penny racers I bet you never seen ! And a 3 ring binder PACKED out the seams with all sorts of starion related decals!

And I almost forgot two front strut tower braces by Stedabani and the rare trust tri brace , of course a rear brace too by Stedebani

Rare Noltec rear arm camber adjust bushings. Don't second guess me dude these don't adjust toe like stock they adjust camber. Really.

Extra set of 6 bolt rear axles like new.

Direct bolt on lambo door hinges.

Spare hood. Spare doors. Spare sunroof glass.

Chad's mpi intake.

A bin full of LED lights for your tails and signals. And good ones too, the 7 arm 1157 ones and stuff!!

Moookeh indiglow gauges,

Full set of cloth interior from a 1989 car .... yup front seats and rear seats and side bolsters too!

Spare bumper cores front and rear? Yessir!

Did you miss out on the group buys for taillight gaskets, spare tire covers, headlight button overlays, or urethane torque tube mounts and urethane transmission mounts or the funk lock engine mount? No worries because now you have all that stuff!!

Now you sit here with all this stuff and you wanna do some super smoky burnouts and accelerate those 245/45/16's ...okay Sir well I shall include a 3:90/1 gear set and a full spare 1989 diff and torque tube for you to swap in and tear $$$HIT UP!!

Order today

Edited by JohnnyWadd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...