what ive killed so far with my bone stock 88 tsi

19red88quest

only mods to the car are gutted cats.

non turbo ecplise - 2 gear pull. approx 30 mph dont remember exact. walked him by 2 cars.

v6 mustang.- not even a race

2 94+ mustang 5.0s one was a convertible beat him by a car. the other was a a hard top and it was a even race up untill i had to let off cause of traffic

v8 silverado. lowered exhaust sounded good. 3rd gear pull starting at 2900 rpm. race was dead even untill i hit 4200 rpm (its sweet spot) then i pulled about 2-2.5 cars.

just thought id share what the little conquest can do . bone stock.

• 4 weeks later...
As long as everything runs good its safe, 12a turbos at 14-15 psi will surprise you how much snap they have while still maintaining stock reliability. And you'll surprise the hell out of the "faster" cars when you walk all over them. Then comes there excuses and personally that's my favorite part.

• 4 months later...
lol my car is completly stock and i got my boost at 19psi, lets just say the only car i lost to was a porsche by a car true story, beat a couple of good cars, a new challenger not sure wat year, few hondas, imprezza 2.5rs, imprezza wrx, srt4, and just recently a gran prix with 5 ppl in my car

lol my car is completly stock and i got my boost at 19psi, lets just say the only car i lost to was a porsche by a car true story, beat a couple of good cars, a new challenger not sure wat year, few hondas, imprezza 2.5rs, imprezza wrx, srt4, and just recently a gran prix with 5 ppl in my car

Ok calling BS on the 5ppl were 3 of them midgets.

no lie, i swear on my life on the bible all my ancestors graves, i had three one of my aunts a friend and her bf, and my younger cousin but hes kinda fat, in my car 5ppl total, and we won no lie, im willing to put my life on the line, if i were lying u can have my sq lol