1 reply to this topic

#1 MadMurdock

MadMurdock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 14 October 2018 - 10:02 AM

Hello all. I've been a member for a while, delt with some of you but rarely post. Our house was destroyed in the storm..I went back for the cat, and whatever we could scrounge from the yard. In doing so, got stuck in traffic and blew a head gasket. We are staying in Niceville(about an hour away). I was curious if anyone close had access to a truck & trailer. I am NOT looking for a handout, I will pay for gas etc. Thank you all for time..and your help over the years. I would not have been able to have such an awesome daily driver otherwise.

-Shawn

#2 bha280

bha280

runs with scissors

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, junk, and things
  • Model:Starion

Posted 16 October 2018 - 08:01 AM

That sucks, man. I'm in Pensacola but don't have a truck or trailer. Best of luck to you. Glad you survived, that area got wiped out.
1988 Starion 5-speed- AMC head, Schnieder HD springs and 292 cam, Wiseco's, Pauter Rods, adjustable cam gear, ported Evo III 16G, 3" turbo back, lightened/balanced flywheel, polished/balanced crank, SS braided oil and coolant lines for turbo, full hard pipes w/ TurboXS BOV and MBC, Trilogy injectors, MSD blaster 2 coil, 8.5mm wires, stress relieved and ported exhaust manifold, ported intake manifold, LSP 52mm TB, ARP everything, EGR, A/C, and cruise removed, silicon vacuum lines, STB's front and rear, ABS delete, 3" GM MAF-T Gen II, D/S rotors, SS brake lines, Innovate wideband, adjustable FPR, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, AutoMeter boost gauge, GM alternator, SS clutch line, meshies, factory hatch spoiler, mud flaps, Mookeh rear struts and adjustable front inserts, Cosmo dual-spring Coilovers, Mookeh pillow ball camber plates F/R, rebuilt trans, short throw, MSD 6a, poly bushings.

Soon to be in a flatty!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users