1987 chrysler conquest widebody part out

Jacob87conquest

well what i have is a complete chrysler conquest tsi as of right now i have everything and i have the original shp wheels with brand new tires on the rims. the car only has 90xxx miles on it and on the 5speed trans. if you are looking for parts i have everything the car is tan and is the widebody version. it does not have the air dam though.it has the original floor mats. im not really sure how to put pictures on here so if you are looking for something give me your number and ill send you pics of my stuff. thanks jacob Edited by Jacob87conquest

im parting it out because the underside has rust and its not running. all it needs is a fuel line underneath the fuel filter and itll be running like a champ but everywhere i go nobody has that part.

I'm sure if you ask around on the forum here, someone who is parting their car is bound to have that part.

From what you are describing, I'm assuming it's the High Pressure Fuel Hose? Part#: MB433975

and no i dont have that sorry

Now, this on the other hand, is something that no one has :D

Must be some big HP gain from deleting this or something... no one ever seems to have one on their parting SQ ;)

What I'm wondering is, where they've all went since no one seems to have one... :huh:

Edited by TrustConquest

Battery bolt/tie down assembly?

I can't believe you're STILL looking for that :D The reason no one has one is that they're a dime a dozen in any parts store, nothing special, and there's much nicer ones out there. Maybe you're doing an all-original restoration or something.... ;)

Zack K.

wow! A Philippines poster. After visiting Manila for 2 months last summer and seeing the lack of any rational driving I'd be terrified of driving a conquest there! :P

I thought it was pretty cool to see it too. I went to the Philippines last summer as well. Ended up meeting my wife there and got married this year in MAY in the USA. Couldn't find a single Conquest there though. You aren't kidding about the driving there though. Maybe thats why he needs all body parts LOL

Haha! They're actually rational.... that's why they find tons of "reasons" to defy rules:)

So you have a conquest currently in Manila? Any chance of some pics? (separate thread of course) :P

Yes I have a couple of pics. It's actually a flatty. I wanted to convert it to a fatty. Starions here are very very rare. I've only seen 2 in my whole life. 1st is from a former work mate and 2nd is the one I have now. Don't mind the crazy drivers out here.... mind the ladies:)

Anyway, I hope Jacob87Conquest still have the parts I need. I have some relatives in WI. I hope they can help me ship the items to Manila.

• 2 weeks later...
RallyMaster , well you know just send it through LBC or something. Don't use the US mail system since after it gets to PI the mail system is messed up and you cannot track it after it gets to PI. At least with LBC you only have to deal with them to send your items and it will be easier to track.