Turbo Mini Cooper

psu_Crash

Ok so I was out the other day just cruising still working on breaking in the new engine and this mini cooper pulls beside me and hits it. WOW! I am telling you that thing was incredible fast. I just kept cruising. No reason to kill the new engine for all that. It was a turbo and had performance stickers all over it. Not sure I wanted to mess with him anyways. :( Maybe another day.

lol good job on holding back...that happened alot to me when i got my rx7 out of the shop but unlike you i couldnt "pull out" lol ...never had a problem with her though she broke in pretty good,good luck on that though

• 2 months later...

HA HA !!!

I saw him again today finally .. at least i think it was the same one. Same stretch of road, same stickers.

You were right ... I had no problem at all walking him.

He did the same thing. Pulled up beside me, but i didn't give him a chance. Hit it immediately and all he saw was tail lights. I let off it about a mile up the road and he was far enough back I wasn't sure it was him. Don't know if he let off when he realized the inevitable or was really that much slower.

Either way this just made my freakin' Day! I bet he won't do that again :)

HA HA !!!

I saw him again today finally .. at least i think it was the same one. Same stretch of road, same stickers.

You were right ... I had no problem at all walking him.

He did the same thing. Pulled up beside me, but i didn't give him a chance. Hit it immediately and all he saw was tail lights. I let off it about a mile up the road and he was far enough back I wasn't sure it was him. Don't know if he let off when he realized the inevitable or was really that much slower.

Either way this just made my freakin' Day! I bet he won't do that again :)

From their website...

The Mini Cooper S

On a healthy diet of automotive steroids

Turbocharged twin scroll engine rear spoiler and all season traction control

Provide an extra level of performance and handling

Horsepower 172

Top Speed 139 MPH

0-60 6.7 sec

Max Torque 177/1600 (lb-ft/rpm)

Transmission 6-Speed Manual Getrag

6-Speed Aisin Automatic w/ Agitronic Paddle Shifters (Optional)