1988 conquest tsi vs 2010 camaro

60kmileTSI

a few monthes ago right after i bought my quest i spotted a 2010 camaro in town so i followed them for about 2 miles and we started racing down 245 in ohio . i took him around 90 mph and i look in my rearveiw hes lke 2 miles behind me so i slowed down and waited, then i did it agian at 110 mph he couldnt keepup. i was laughingmy a** off. who else here has tooken a new camaro with a "stock" conquest?

either he didnt know you was even racing him, or it was a v6 camaro...and even a v6 you probably you struggle

must have been one heck of a straight-a-way for you to see him 2 miles behind you..

yeah he new we was racing. yeah 245 is pretty straight. i dont know what it had in it. he could have sand bagged a lil bit.

yeah he wasn't racing. v6's are 300hp stock, your car, in PERFECT running stock condition makes a little more than half that. Yeah Camaros are heavy, but so is a quest. Espcially is if was SS. v6 are a whole sec faster in the 1/4 than a stock quest, and are limited to 155....

good story tho-

Ahhhhhhh yeah.......... And I was driving down the road in my Quest minding my own business and suddenly some dude in a Bugatti Veyron pulls up beside me and starts revving his engine. So....I says to myself?... think I can take him!! And I proceed to accellerate and happen to look in the the rear veiw mirror and do not see him anywhere. So slow down from doing around 155mph to 80mph and suddenly...I see him approaching me again! This time I downshift to 3rd and just start rolling hard waiting for him to come back up to me , but a freakin possum crosses the road and causes the dude in the Bugatti to run in to the creek. I kinda felt sorry for the Bugatti dude and asked him if he needed me to pull him out of the creek with my Quest? He told me he didn't have a chain, so I look in the back of the hatch in my Quest for something to pull him out and just could not find nothing! So we both took our belts off and tied them together and used the belt rope. I really thought the belt was going to break at 1st, but we eventually got the Bugatti out of the creek.

I don't know if I posted this in the correct forum or not? Was it suppose to be in the "B.S." section?

Edited by AutoBodyGod

Ahhhhhhh yeah.......... And I was driving down the road in my Quest minding my own business and suddenly some dude in a Bugatti Veyron pulls up beside me and starts revving his engine. So....I says to myself?... think I can take him!! And I proceed to accellerate and happen to look in the the rear veiw mirror and do not see him anywhere. So slow down from doing around 155mph to 80mph and suddenly...I see him approaching me again! This time I downshift to 3rd and just start rolling hard waiting for him to come back up to me , but a freakin possum crosses the road and causes the dude in the Bugatti to run in to the creek. I kinda felt sorry for the Bugatti dude and asked him if he needed me to pull him out of the creek with my Quest? He told me he didn't have a chain, so I look in the back of the hatch in my Quest for something to pull him out and just could not find nothing! So we both took our belts off and tied them together and used the belt rope. I really thought the belt was going to break at 1st, but we eventually got the Bugatti out of the creek.

I don't know if I posted this in the correct forum or not? Was it suppose to be in the "B.S." section?

True story I saw the whole thing and I got it on video!!

60kTSI: a few monthes ago right after i bought my quest i spotted a 2010 camaro in town so i followed them for about 2 miles and we started racing down 245 in ohio . i took him around 90 mph and i look in my rearveiw hes lke 2 miles behind me so i slowed down and waited, then i did it agian at 110 mph he couldnt keepup. i was laughingmy a** off. who else here has tooken a new camaro with a "stock" conquest?

This is just in case he changes his story.

Makes ya kinda wonder if his Quest really has 60 thousand or 600 thousand on the clock <_<

60kTSI: a few monthes ago right after i bought my quest i spotted a 2010 camaro in town so i followed them for about 2 miles and we started racing down 245 in ohio . i took him around 90 mph and i look in my rearveiw hes lke 2 miles behind me so i slowed down and waited, then i did it agian at 110 mph he couldnt keepup. i was laughingmy a** off. who else here has tooken a new camaro with a "stock" conquest?

This is just in case he changes his story.

Makes ya kinda wonder if his Quest really has 60 thousand or 600 thousand on the clock <_<

story? man you guys really under-estimate these car and there drivers. its not the car its the driver! and yes my car has 64,324 miles infact

so let me get this straight,if you passed him at 90 and ran yours up to 150 and held it there it would take 2 minutes to get 2 miles ahead of him at 150 mph.then lets say you slow down to 60mph,it would take 4 minutes for him to catch you.then you go from 60 to 110 to pass him again.no wonder these things beat mustangs all day long.

rolling down the highway and spooling even on a stock sq they arent that slow guys...or at least

i dont think they are. the new 6s do have the power but, somtimes it just boils down to who has

balls enough to stay in the throttle. lol

• 3 weeks later...
stock starions dont really got the balls to do it everyones right u need to up the boost atleast! like seriously my stocker well it has a 3 inch exhaust regardless tho I got smokedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd by my friends v8 camaro that only has like 290? so i highly doubt ur stories true. I suggest this gets put in the bs section haha

• 3 weeks later...

dude really do you come online to be a e-thug or something? why are you such a smartass about everything? i mean ive noticed more and more the threads i read, you just say the dumbest s*** ever. you really make yourself look like a goofball just so you know.

http://www.ivygateblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/fortuny-douchebag.jpg