Ken Block Gymkhana Seven

So who's seen it? If you have not, here it

Being an LA guy, I have been on every road he filmed on, except the behind the Hollywood sign road. That one I've only been on foot.

Edited by louswheel

nice, donut shop looked one take

A lot of his fans don't realize how many times each scene was redone or how much editing is involved in the making of these videos.

Took them 5 full days of filming, crew of 80, 8 movie cameras, a helicopter and 50 GoPros!

Donut shop bit is cool.

Man that city looks awesome and those highways wow, could be super confusing for someone used to two lanes tops lol.

I don't like the car though, well I don't like to body shape they have used everything else is sweet.

That donut shop scene, he's about 6 inches from the row of parking blocks.. That was my only "oh-5h1t" moment.

mine was when he went under the bouncing car and the operator kind of moved out of blocks way as he came around.

scared him LOL

mine was when he went under the bouncing car and the operator kind of moved out of blocks way as he came around.

scared him LOL

Also good. I would have liked some more high speed 4 wheel drifts on the highway mangi-ing across side to side or something, not just tons of donuts but it was shot really well. The opening scene with the chains and the 4 wheel burnout was pretty damn epic as far as cinematography goes. I hear a lot about him doing multiple takes but when you are shooting a real video you need tons of takes just to get multiple angles and make the final product look like something. I'd like to see him jump into Formula Drift for a season with a RWD platform.

Edited by Fuze

Block's a madman. Looks like LA's got a whole lot of dry, flat pavement. Wonder what that's that like? Haha

Those roads are filled with the misery aND the pain of bumper to bumper traffic at darn near all hours! That's what it's like. Lol

A lot of those shots were filmed in areas commonly used by the film industry. The 6th street bridge and surrounding area is heavily used for filming. That sceNE under the bridge, I take a lot of movie cars there.

Those roads are filled with the misery aND the pain of bumper to bumper traffic at darn near all hours! That's what it's like. Lol

A lot of those shots were filmed in areas commonly used by the film industry. The 6th street bridge and surrounding area is heavily used for filming. That sceNE under the bridge, I take a lot of movie cars there.

Yeah I've heard about the traffic there, it's not much different here but the roads are beat up. I'd like to rip around LA at 4 AM ... not trying to get shot by the cops though I heard all about LAPD.