Pic requested

Skrilla

Anyone have a white widebody with 83 tailights?

I plan on buying a set but would love to see what they look like installed before I spend the $$

Also any white cars with gold rims would be appreciated too?

Edited by Skrilla

I know I've seen a pic of a white one with gold wheels, but not sure where. It looked pretty good as I recall, and I'm not a huge fan of gold wheels.

EDIT: Did a bing search and found this from 26liter of all places LOL..

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10030/7977540001_large_copy.jpg

That's not the pic I remember tho... The one I saw was a white car with polished lips and gold centers, but the gold was much golder and vibrant. I liked the other one better than this one.

On a funny note... even tho I didn't find many white/gold wheels, I did see them on lots of black cars, and afe of Derek's pics popped up (Durban/gold). The funny thing... 7 of my own pics came up and none of them had to do with white cars OR gold rims.

Edited by Burton

You might have luck with this, if one of the photoshop gurus around here feel like taking the time to just amber the corners of the picture above. If you don't have any luck with it, I have a few sets of JDMS and a couple of white cars, I can take a few minutes to pop a set in one of my cars and snap some pics for you if no one wants to photoshop that pic for you.

BC_99

Edited by BC_99