NikoFab D2 Racing Hydraulic Hand Brake: GP Closed

NikoFab

Hey Gang,

Another member suggested there might be an interest for this, so I'm posting it just in case they're right!

I am now an official distributor for D2 Racing. As such I have access to their entire product line, including this little gem. It's the D2 Racing hydraulic handbrake kit. If there's an interest, I'd be glad to handle it for you guys.

1+ Units: $205.00 shipped.

5+ Units: $190.00 shipped.

10+ Units: $175.00 shipped.

Cheers,

Nick

NikoFab

Phone: 281.627.6683

Email and PayPal: nikofabsales@gmail.com

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w396/Nikolaya77498/CL/D2Logopng1_zpsb2c689d4.png

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w396/Nikolaya77498/Dhandbrake1_2_zpsc09ccce4.jpg

D2 Racing Hydraulic Handbrake Kit is a high quality aftermarket handbrake that is essential for any drift or rally vehicle. This is a universal product that can be installed into any vehicle and is specifically designed for D1, Rally, or Track racing vehicles. The drift handbrake allows the rear tire to be fully locked and will make your vehicle slide to the side. The handbrake lever can either be installed in a vertical or horizontal position for easy access while driving.

The hydraulic system connects onto the brake line that runs to the rear calipers and requires a lot less force to completely lock both rear wheels when needed. A hydraulic handbrake is used by drivers to lock up or break loose the rear wheels when they want to Drift the car sideways or spin on the spot. Drivers regularly need to turn hard left or right and there's not enough wheel lock to achieve doing so otherwise. The hydraulic handbrake is not used to stop the car. A hydraulic hand brake can be added into the rear brake line system without changing the original mechanical handbrake setup.

Product Features:

• High Quality Product Constructed with CNC Aluminum

• Universally Installed on Any Vehicle

• Specifically Designed for D1, Rally, or Track Racing Vehicles

• Will Fully Lock the Rear Tires

• Handbrake Lever can be Installed in either Vertical or Horizontal Position

Interested:

1. taeisallin

2. JohnnyWadd

3. slowquest

4. MotoCam360

5. drift_king

6. theboyo19

7. MasterVivi

Edited by NikoFab

That looks fun!! I'll be #1 on the list.

Can u also check the prices for d2 big brake kits? I know if we can have some made, there are a few people waiting for more braking option

That looks fun!! I'll be #1 on the list.

Can u also check the prices for d2 big brake kits? I know if we can have some made, there are a few people waiting for more braking option

Right on Tae!

And what size (approx) discs are you looking for? Front, rear, or both?

Nick

So you swap out the stock for this? Also can this still be used as a parking brake? Ive been looking into getting into drifting and this seems like a good peice.

Hey tankbob!

D2 states that this is not for parking. "The hydraulic handbrake is not used to stop the car. A hydraulic hand brake can be added into the rear brake line system without changing the original mechanical handbrake setup." This is a device added to the system and is designed for racing and drifting applications.

Nick

Hey tankbob!

D2 states that this is not for parking. "The hydraulic handbrake is not used to stop the car. A hydraulic hand brake can be added into the rear brake line system without changing the original mechanical handbrake setup." This is a device added to the system and is designed for racing and drifting applications.

Nick

So it swaps out for the stock handbrake or you use both? Or will you guys rely on parking the car in gear?

So it swaps out for the stock handbrake or you use both? Or will you guys rely on parking the car in gear?

You would have both. It is not designed for parking or stopping. It is designed to help with racing and drifting. When you park at home you'd use your stock emergency brake.

You would have both. It is not designed for parking or stopping. It is designed to help with racing and drifting. When you park at home you'd use your stock emergency brake.

Gotcha, gota get a LHD parking brake :)

Where do you tap into the rear caliper lines?

Where do you tap into the rear caliper lines?

The kits come with an installation guide. If I remember correctly, there's some wiggle room since they designed these as a universal application. I will check on more concrete details for you on Monday.

^^ well said!!

Newbies....love it...... You need to start your response with "These cars are not Hondas, so volume is low, prices are higher, and knowledge is priceless!"

Our little newbie friend got banned...that must be a record...what happened there?

Edited by NikoFab

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, well it looks like only four of you are interested. No worries...but wish I could do better on the price for you. At that volume, the price stays $205 shipped and no group buy is necessary. Let me know when you'd like to order!

Nick

Edited by NikoFab

These are nice, also identical to the K-Sport one which seems to be a sister company. Same pricing, but you don't see the D2 ones very often so definitely the cooler option to have. Interested, but money's tight at the moment.