Interest in forged steel SFI 1pc flywheel from ACT???

Funky Phil

Fidanza like to lose helicoils and warp the friction disks. It would be nice to have another option especially from a very well known company like ACT (www.AdvancedClutch.com).

All I am asking is that you reply if you would be interested in a steel flywheel option in the $300 range that is SFI certified.

http://www.advancedclutch.com/media/wysiwyg/Page_images/Flywheel.jpg

If you really want to help the cause, call them suckas up! Really down to earth guys. And just ask, "Do yall plan to offer a flywheel for the 2.6 mitsubishi?" Thank them for their time and hang up.

Advanced Clutch Technology

Phone Numbers

Phone: (661) 940-7555

(866)795-0052 (toll free)

Fax: (661) 940-7541

Business Hours

8:00 am - 4:00 pm PST

Monday - Friday

Edited by Funky Phil

I'd be happy with more options offered for the starion, but I recently bought a fidanza flywheel. To generate interest, do I need to have money ready to order one or just call to generate interest even though I don't plan on buying right away? Later on down the road I'd be interested in getting one.......after the reviews.

seems like it is a significant weight reduction compared to our 30 plus lbs stock flywheel.

streetLite is about 12 lbs

ProLite is about 8 lbs

how would that change the daily driver as far as normal city driving?

Youd need a little more throttle to get going. Ive seen some streetlights in the 18lb range as well.

In the description of some of those ebay links it states "Meets and exceeds SFI 1.5"

Dont they have a special price for a complete kit for starquest members?

I got mine as a kit with a stage 4 sprung disk directly from CC, the service was excellent and there was a good discount when you got both together.

I'm with Texas on this one, the more options we have for our cars the better, especially since everyone has different needs, applications, and there's always new owners that want options. I'll be giviing them a call soon.