2 replies to this topic

#1 87SupraStar

87SupraStar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Model:Starion

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:44 PM

New owner of a 87 Starion.  So I guess a big hello and here it is.  Plan is to j swap.  I have found a lot good info on here already.  Talked to fresnog54b.  He knows the guy I bought the car from and has already been a lot of help.   A lot of parts are flying of the car and will soon be available to the board.  fresnog54b has dibs on the dash bezel he needs to finish his interior.  (pay it forward).  No cost to him for all the help he has given me so far.  But there is a lot of other parts available.   The car did run before I parked it in the madlab so engine, transmission, and a lot of under hood parts will be looking for a good home.  Interior has all but sun rotted and not much left, but heater core and condenser and some other misc interior parts that were good were saved.  If you are looking for something let me know.  Again Hello to all.
starion
Posted Image

#2 carp3d

carp3d

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Interests:Keep that bad boy spooled!

Posted 18 January 2019 - 05:07 PM

Hello and Welcome!
Been a Starion owner for 26 years now...… whew... where did the time go.
Same car for the entire time with one other as a parts salvage.  

I maybe looking for an intake setup and air canister. Maybe some other odds and ends engine wise.  Are those gonna be up for sale?

Hope the project goes well.  Looking forward to seeing all the posts about it.

Best,
-carp

#3 87SupraStar

87SupraStar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:26 AM

As time permits I will post pictures of what will be for sale and post it in the parts for sale section. The stock air box was replaced with a maf aftermarket filter setup to auto zone intake pipe (plastic ones). The maf and filter will be available. Also stock intercooler and stock intake rubbers and fender intermediate and a after market upper pipe.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users