Star/Quest Factory Wheels and tires Cheap!!

gottraction

I have some factory Conquest wheels with tires for sale! i purchased this car not to long ago and im looking to go with some 18x10s at the moment and selling these can help fund them. the fronts have 205-55-16s and the rears have 225-50-16s. I believe the wheels are the factory 16x8 and 16x9s that eveyone wants. Wheels do have dents and dings and a few curbs on a couple wheels. All hold air fine. the Rear tires are low on the tread and almost at the limit with camber wear. Id say about 20 percent left in the rear. The fronts have great tread. Around 60-70 percent left. Looking for $400.00 obo. Prefer to sale Locally! Located in the Atlanta Area

• 1 month later...

I have some factory Conquest wheels with tires for sale! i purchased this car not to long ago and im looking to go with some 18x10s at the moment and selling these can help fund them. the fronts have 205-55-16s and the rears have 225-50-16s. I believe the wheels are the factory 16x8 and 16x9s that eveyone wants. Wheels do have dents and dings and a few curbs on a couple wheels. All hold air fine. the Rear tires are low on the tread and almost at the limit with camber wear. Id say about 20 percent left in the rear. The fronts have great tread. Around 60-70 percent left. Looking for $400.00 obo. Prefer to sale Locally! Located in the Atlanta Area

hi, i might know of someone that may want those weels and tires. call me at 770-771-3928 travis .