#1 rehoward

rehoward

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Cars, motorcycles, music
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 06 January 2020 - 07:48 AM

Looking for a good donor car for an engine swap that would be great for this car.  I am on a tight budget and hope to find what I want for $2,000 or less.  What I want is a car that is clean, good upholstery and only minor body dings.  It need not run but if it did so much the better!  I would prefer a car that has or had a manual trans.  If you have an automatic car I would consider it.  I am willing to travel maybe 500 miles to buy it.  Maybe even a bit farther.  Drop me a line and tell me what you have.  Thanks!

#2 87redcat

87redcat

10 years and counting...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,018 posts
  • Interests:Aircraft Mechanic, having the wife tell you its about time you finished MY car...

Posted 06 January 2020 - 08:22 AM

If you're swapping in a motor and trans you would want an auto quest. The trans tunnel is bigger
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

#3 rehoward

rehoward

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Cars, motorcycles, music

Posted 06 January 2020 - 09:09 AM

Auto quest??  An automatic Conquest?  I could go that way I suppose, but I was trying to avoid any hassles with hanging manual pedals in an automatic car.  Is that an easy bolt in and would it be easy to find a manual console too?

#4 Dean822

Dean822

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 16 January 2020 - 11:25 PM

Have a 1987 conquest in ohio clean body and interior want 1495 not running tex me 2162884532 thanks Dean

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users