Bearings and seals...LOOK INSIDE!!!

Listed prices are for refrence only, actual pricing may change without notice (due to market conditions).

OK, as I recently went to work at a bearing distributor, I'm pleased to say that I can offer the StarQuest Community most of the bearings and seals for the car, with the exception of the engine bearings. If it is a ball or roller bearing, or some sort of seal, I likely have it, brand new. Without any ado, here's the list, with prices.

BEARINGS:

Front Wheel, 83-89 (Timken)

Inner, 8.79

Outer, 7.40

Rear Wheel, 83-89 (SKF)

Inner, 13.23

Outer, 22.10

Rear Axle:

Differential..CALL (Timken)

Pinion Bearing (Timken)

84-89

Cone, 13.85

Cup, 6.90

Clutch:

Pilot Bearing, 12.80 (SKF)

Throwout bearing, CALL (BCA)

Transmission:

Manual (SKF)

Input Shaft, 84-89, 27.35

Output Shaft, 84-89, 26.39

Countershaft, 85-89, Center and Front, CALL

Alternator: (SKF)

Drive end, 8.48

Rear End, 6.18

SEALS

Front Wheel, 10.18

Rear Wheel, 4.88

Rear Axle,

Differential, 5.10

Pinion, 84-89 LSD, 5.68

Pinion, 84-87 Non-LSD, 4.80

Automatic Transmission:

Front pump, 7.60

Extension housing, 4.12

Manual Transmission:

Input, 3.88

Output, 12.85

Shift Shaft, 84-87, 3.43

Power Steering:

Worm Shaft, 4.16

Pitman Shaft, 4.93

Pump Shaft, 2.94

Engine:

Cam Seal, 4.44

Rear Main, 25.12

Timing Cover, 5.40

Now, since this deal is through my company, my boss is willing to give these prices on the condition that a $25 minimum order is placed. That's the bad news. The good news is that these are jobber prices on these bearings.

The better news is that all of the bearings offered are major brand bearings, either Timken, SKF, or BCA. All of the seals are Chicago Rawhide, which is a division of SKF USA. All the parts are top flight parts, no Chinese garbage being peddled here. I could sell you Turkish bearings for just slightly less, but believe me, you want the quality bearings.

Most, if not all of the SKF bearings offered here are made to electric motor specs, which means that it is a lower tolerance bearing, a more precision part, and rated for high speed.

I can be reached at:

BRC BEARING

1-800-929-2313

Hours are Mon-Fri, 8-5. Just ask for Tim, tell me who you are, and we will get you going. Paypal is not accepted, this is a brick and mortar business.

Tim

Wow Tim!

Sounds great.

It will be a little bit, but when I'm ready, I give you a call.

I'll 2nd that post.

Sweet deal - Thanks.

trick question, rear brake caliper Emergency brake bearings.

topic:

http://forums.*DMperformance.com/viewtopic...asc&start=0

bearing pics on this page:

http://forums.*DMperformance.com/viewtopic...sc&start=75

pic

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/sta...st/RB/RB-71.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a352/starion26quest/RB/RB-71.jpg

Smog:

Not that I know of. I checked AutoZone's price, and they are selling a Fel-Pro seal at 11.99. Now I like Fel-Pro, but there has to be some difference in construction, materials, technology, whatever. I'll check into it further, and see what I can come up with.

Importwarrior:

I can very likely get them. Since I do not go to Kelly's board, I can not utilize those links. Can you see if there are any numbers on that needle bearing? If not, let me know, and I'll find a way to get some sort of specs off it to track it down.

Tim

UL I wrote down the numbers on the bearing. I brought it to my local bearing shop, and they found NOTHING! Good luck to you about thoes bearings. I have one downstairs and I wil get the number later today. The dealer wants liek $10 per bearing, and these are just little needle bearings!

It is a Koyo bearing, and the guy said it was in a very odd size.

If you do get a hold of them, I will take 2 or 4, depending on the condition of the caliper I have coming in the mail.

I'll post this info in the FAQ section if that's OK with you Tim. this way the info does not get lost ...

besides, I know I'll be taking advantage of this resource in the near future for sure.

I'll be sure to state that the info is refrence only, prices subject to change.

I'll post this info in the FAQ section if that's OK with you Tim. this way the info does not get lost ...

besides, I know I'll be taking advantage of this resource in the near future for sure.

I'll be sure to state that the info is refrence only, prices subject to change.

Go for it!

Tim