how to make a gasket.

importwarrior

Tae is running a magna head with a starquest intake on one of his rides. Since no gasket exists for said application, I cut one out. We didn't have an exacto knife, So i used a box cutter. Came out pretty, but I swear it was almost a two hour job.

If I had to do it again, I'd use those punches.

Good video. I bought a set of punches from harbor freight for this exact purpose. Had zero luck with an exacto knife on cutting holes for bolts. The punches work great and they were only a few bucks. Typically just use scissors for the perimeter, etc and exacto for anything precision. But it is so easy to over cut with the exacto if not careful

Kevin

Tae is running a magna head with a starquest intake on one of his rides. Since no gasket exists for said application, I cut one out. We didn't have an exacto knife, So i used a box cutter. Came out pretty, but I swear it was almost a two hour job.

If I had to do it again, I'd use those punches.

You work too slow brotha!! Just ask Nycain. J/k

What's good George. I'm almost done with the monster garage. Feel free to stop by. I just asphalted my 5000sf yard.

• 2 weeks later...

I do need to stop by. Expect a text sir. Maybe even next weekend.

Its not only you two guys that say that. Most friends, co workers, and bosses say I wrench slow. Even my lady agrees. So wrenching for UPS turned out perfect. Now I have co workers and a boss who told me I work too fast.