Do We Have A PF13 Up & Going Yet?

kidjc

Haven't seen anything posted yet, but I have talked w/ a few people just in non-related conversations from last year who are look'n forward to come'n/going back to the same place. I know I am! The people were very accomodating, rooms were affordable, & nice. Good location. I'm up & in. I'm gonna try to work in the sites this year for sure. (even though I've said that in the past) Try to make it much more than a meet & short vacation. Probably about time to start look'n into it, what say all? ;)

I had a blast last year and will definitely be attending this year assuming it fits in with my schedule. Of course I still have a bunch of work to do before I'm roadworthy with the conquest, shouldn't be a problem though!

to the best of my knowledge the motel will be the same as last year, should be the same gig, and its looking like the weekend after the 4th, the 4th falls on a thursday this year. so thursday to sunday for those who want to stay 4 days.. ill be there friday to sunday.

phone call made, details coming... when i get full info i'll start a post. i got this yO ;)

This is why your my ........... good friend! ill be there this year, hopefully in my car! i think i can wire it between now and then. Maybe have a holset on it as well!

So is the "Dates Set are the 5th (Friday) thru the 7th (Sunday)" on the lean side? Their fireworks are just great, wouldn't miss those! Saturday, "track day" @ the "go-carts!" ;)

I will try to make it again this year. However, this time in the Starion instead of the M. We'll see how things workout.

Shawn

Either way... look forward to see'n the both of you my friends! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
im planning to be there. not set in stone i can make it but i think so. cash is still at the bottom but at least this year i think i can make it. might be eating cheap but i should be there. should even be able to make it in the quest. im not missing another year if at all possible.