4G64 for sale $790

It was brought up because I know that some 4g64's can be dropped in, thats why. Jesus, blame a guy for trying

;) Look at the mightmax's and d50's with the 4g64, some vans or some crap from what I understand had em. If it's rwd and 4g64 or 4g63 (and you want the 2.0) it's a wideblock. And the eclipse head will work.

You want to buy one?

Nah, I was looking for a 4g54 and saw this motor on their website. I called them and they said they have 4g54's in stock but they don't put them on their website because they don't get much interest in them

Nah, I was looking for a 4g54 and saw this motor on their website. I called them and they said they have 4g54's in stock but they don't put them on their website because they don't get much interest in them

WHy are you bothering with them? Call up JIS motors over in Arlington, 700 bucks for a rebuilt g54b long block with core.

I don't have a core...I have nothing at all just a tranny. Thanks for the heads up on jis engines, I think I will deal with them instead because I have heard complaints from the other people. Edited by Lusion972

I don't have a core...I have nothing at all just a tranny. Thanks for the heads up on jis engines, I think I will deal with them instead because I have heard complaints from the other people.

Complaints about JIS or the other company? Let me know I'm curious if it's about JIS, like what sort of complaints and from who? Reason I ask is because I'm considering a motor from them.

Edited by Kenquest

Complaints from the company that has the 4g64 I originally posted but its just some warranty complaints. I don't how JIS is but I am going to call them on monday to find out.

My concern with JIS is that when I pull up the motor specs and it gives you a price of every part I dont see a turbo oil pump. I see the non turbo pump so that scares me a bit.

When were you thinking of buying a motor from them?

Not for a while... Summer possibly, unless my build the motor in my garage. I was told from Dan_brew that it was from block to head... all you need to do is slap your manifolds on. Not sure about the oil pump. Post a thread in the BS forum ask if anyone has had any experience with them... that or PM either Dan_brew or Notfried maybe they know. Edited by Kenquest