#1 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 26 April 2019 - 05:36 AM

FOR SALE..............Last year I went to L/A and had  6 pair of axles Professionally rebuild with +.003 thousands over sized balls and sold them on here with (no core charge )...., but this year,, I want to sell them and have your old cores back to rebuield  to sell to someone else (exchange)...The total cost will be 375 bucks for 2 rebuild axles and 50 - 60 bucks to send your used cores to me FED X  to my house to rebuield to sell to someone else............So total cost is 425 -435 bucks shipped to your house )and u ship your used cores to me FED X............So u pay 375 bucks to me and 50-60 bucks to send me  your rebueldable cores.(UPS)..........I don't want to have to have a exchange ,but that's the easiest way to get rebuildable cores to rebuild again.....need e mail address to send u a picture.........(.IM trying to start a rebueild program.).......I have 2 - 4 bolt sets and 2 - 6 bolt sets right now for sale and I will get the cores rebuild when these 4 sets are sold and I receive the cores back and do it again I would like to have at least 4 sets to go back to L/a and get them rebuild again to make it worth time..200 miles  round trip to L/A......................Thanks........

Edited by markhansenconquest, 31 May 2019 - 01:36 AM.

#2 Skippy

Skippy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 10:42 AM

Am I interpreting this correct in that the cost is $425-$435 with a $50-60 core charge and thus you will send us our $50-60 back once you receive our core?

Should I also assume the cost is $425 for a 4-bolt with a $50 core charge and a is $435 for a 6-bolt with a $60 core charge?

#3 Slingshot_TSi

Slingshot_TSi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 11:51 AM

I think he means itís $375 for a set of rebuilt axles and you have to pay UPS to ship your cores back to his house. Thatís why it varies $50-60.

#4 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 26 April 2019 - 01:02 PM

slingshot is right....375 plus a 50-60 dollar  FED X shipping fee............I pay shipping to u ......I cant know the fee to ship till I get your address to find out,but I shipped 6 sets last year for 50 - 60 bucks each set..............if this works out ,i will send u a set .......U put them in and send me your cores to me........I don't want to charge u more money   for the cores and have to pay it back to U.....I will give u 3 weeks to send cores back to me......Or i can charge a core deposit and refund it to u when i get your cores back.....   U will have to make a account with Fed X to get a cheaper shipping cost  for u....I sold 6 sets last year and the only problem was it was 2 weeks late to ( K.O the mod on here ) because,, i  used USPS ground and now i use fed X to ship them.......Axles are just like NEW...tight with no play..(read my lips)........new boots ,new grease and axles painted black ,oversized balls +.003 ............

Edited by markhansenconquest, 31 May 2019 - 01:03 AM.

#5 7TCatvert

7TCatvert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:cars......Cougars, Mustangs, Datsun Z and StarQuest

Posted 26 April 2019 - 03:39 PM

I might have the opportunity to secure a couple sets of 6 bolts.   Any discount if we supply multiple cores?
1989 Chrysler Conquest Tsi bought 2010, sold 2012, bought again 2017

1970 Mercury Cougar Convertible
1969 Ford Mustang
1972 Datsun 240Z
1991 Acura NSX
2010 Toyota 4Runner
my webpage..http://www.cardomain.com/id/7TCATVERT

#6 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 02:13 AM

7TCALvert ...Im sure we could work something out...........   get back to me when u find out how many you have??.........

#7 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:15 AM

TTT..............

#8 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:44 PM

bump............

#9 KO

KO

Established Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,758 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 02:56 PM

Got a set of the 6 bolt from Mark, good stuff, very nice.
Insta=extexascoach
Posted Image Posted Image
89 TSi 14G, 2.5"Ex,21lb.Flyw, Sht.Shift, SS Hoses,1G MAS/K&N,
125psi F.Pump, Type-H BOV /H-Pipes, 9" Rears, ST's, KYB's.

2008 Toyota Tundra Crew Cab
2014 Silverado Texas Edition
2016 Escalade Platinum Edition

#10 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 10:30 PM

Thanks KO ....the best advertising is the word of someone who has a pair.......TTT

Edited by markhansenconquest, 09 May 2019 - 10:40 PM.

#11 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 09:26 PM

TTT.........................

#12 wrngwae

wrngwae

Always Smooth like Keith Stone

• Vendors
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 03:55 PM

I will take a set Mark. PM me with details. On a pair of 6 bolts

Edited by wrngwae, 24 May 2019 - 03:55 PM.

1989 Conquest  MOTOR BUILT BY DAD!!!!!!!!!.20 over block. Wiseco pistons.new M28 head w/ ss valves. Holeset Hx35 at 25psi.Snow Performance Meth injection, hurricane MPI intake manifold. 750 injectors. 3" exhaust. 3bar map sensor. Ajusta Head gasket. ARP head studs. FIP updated by Scott87star to control spark, and boost. running MS2.0.6. XTD stage 3 clutch.  I'm likely forgetting something. http://www.enginemachineservice.com http://www.starquestgarage.com
Scotts the man! check out his store.  http://www.starquest...†††††††††††††My site provided by Natallica the sticker Guru http://nbingaman.wix.../gntperformance Posted Image

#13 03CL55AMG

03CL55AMG

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:cars and more cars, and hot girls

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:15 PM

I got a set of 6 bolts from mark a while back...very good quality and mark does what he says he's going to do.First rate.
Forged motor, weisco pistons ,3" exhaust, garret 60 cold/ 70 hot turbo, bosch 1000cc injectors. meth kit. chads intake and header. holly EFI stand alone. *DM intercooler. grimspeed boost controler. stock cam.

#14 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 01:23 AM

Thanks AMG.............3 sets left and back to L/A for more.....BUMP......still looking for rebuldable cores.......

Edited by markhansenconquest, 31 May 2019 - 01:32 AM.

#15 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 10:16 PM

TTT..........

#16 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 02:12 PM

Only,, 1 set of 4 bolts left............ all 6 bolts have been SOLD .......need to sell 1 more 4 bolt  set and I will go do it again........still looking for 6 bolt axles with torn boots for rebuields...Thanks..............

Edited by markhansenconquest, 30 June 2019 - 05:28 PM.

#17 Ptracy262

Ptracy262

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:34 AM

what's this for?  4-6 bolts???  power handling,  what's the benefit I guess what I'm asking.

#18 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 11:00 AM

The benefit is there s no play in  CVC JOINT to slap around and break the CVC on instant hook - up   .....The +.003 oversized balls take up all the play in the  CVC ,,So the ball Radius is in full contact with the CVC joint Radius...(NO PLAY IN CVC )  When they get worn out the balls are smaller and CVC joint pocket is worn too ....... When the Radiuses don't match up U don't have FULL contact in CVC...So it causes ball to put pressure in less of an area in CVC pocket......The more the CVC where s out U have less FULL contact in CVC........The 4 or 6 bolt axles
will handle the same as a NEW STOCK ONE...........If U want to have ones that will hold more than a STOCK one U have to send them out and put on bigger CVC Joint and sleave the outer one at the wheel.........1200 - 1400 BUCKS.....A worn OUT CVC will break a lot sooner than one that has been rebuield........When things have to much play in them and U hook UP the pressure is put to one spot and not distributed in the whole CVC joint............THe CVC joint is like a bearing ...When  bearings get worn out U need to replace them........U can do it yourself ,,but that is refurbed not rebuild ...... U need the +.003 balls oversized balls to take out ALL the play OUT or U will have radiuses that  don't match up in CVC.......Just a axle with new boots and grease does nothing to take out the slapping in CVC............That's why they blow up .........Most of are Axles have 100,000 plus miles on them and need a rebuield .....do u need a set  ?? I only have one 4 bolt set now ,, but I will have some 6 bolts in the next couple of months as soon as I receive the cores back........... when u try to move CVC joint by hand u can barely move the CVC around.....Just like a NEW bearing ............

Edited by markhansenconquest, 02 July 2019 - 10:45 PM.

#19 psu_Crash

psu_Crash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,219 posts
  • Interests:400+ WHP 450+ WTQ!!... and curves with green eyes
  • Model:Starion

Posted 06 July 2019 - 11:42 PM

I should really send you a set of 6 bolts ...
'86 Starion, MPI with MS2extra, Ebay To4E 57 Trim (in testing), P&P head, OS SS Valves, Wiseco +.030, ARP head/rod, RPW Roller Cam, Crower Rods,AEM H2O/Meth Injection, Mighty Max CAS 4 Direct Fire Wasted Spark, BSE, Tial 38mm, JDL exhaust mani, HKS turbo timer and EVC3, AEM UEGO, 3" DP into 2 1/2" Dual Exhaust, 85# Delphi's, Magna modded by Chad, Accufab FPR, Walbro 255, D2 Coilovers, GNT Poly Bushings and mounts, Autopower 4 point cage, Funk-Lock, LED Tails and Dome ... etc^4
2016-17 SCCA Solo Glen Region Champion in Street Modified. Going for a 3-peat this year ;)
The Valencia Project
http://www.starquest...+golden +dreams
My Feedback Link
Posted Image

#20 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 01:02 PM

Im waiting on Importwarrior  to send me 2 sets right now and when ,,I receive them I will go back to L/A  to get them done.....................do u need a set ?? I was going to do my own set last year and I had a set with new boots and grease from MACH5 on here and after I saw how my  rebuild ones  felt ,,I had the rebuilder do that set too.....................u need the  +003 over size balls to do it .............I did nt think it mattered till I felt one that had been rebuild.................

Edited by markhansenconquest, 07 July 2019 - 02:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users