gul wing vs. lambo vs. suidide doors

kadein13

trying to deside what door kits to get for my 86 wide body. and was just wondering what others thought.

To be honest no one will respect you with those doors. You will be called a ricer. But my vote is for gull wing.

if I had lots of time and wanted to pull a Pagemo, I would go gullwing style=P

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo68/Retardado73/Gullwingstarion.jpg

The gullwings look awesome, I hope pagemo keeps makin progress on his, as for lambo doors, I like em on our cars, somehow theyjust seem to fit the styling for me. suicide doors are for old lowriders and lead sleds and such, thats just my opinion.

BC_99

I have full access to a metal fab shop and I'm more then willing to put in the wrench time.

I spend all last summer in the motor and reached my HP goal. Now its time for the body Im painting it and want to do something fun to the body. And yes I am a damn proud ricer.

Hmmmm.......Yep Gullwing!!!!

Im still working on mine...I have sold the yellow 89 so next week I start buying parts to get the gullwing back on the road.

If I had it to do over I wouldn't cut up a good car for a gullwing conversion though.

If you have time and talent do a targa like d-ven drew up not long ago..that would be hot!

My Lambo Hinges needed some welding.. Maybe cuss I got them from EBAY... And the ONLY car that completely pulls off gull-wing doors is the DeLorean !

uh... how about the Mercedes gullwing new and old...