walboro blues

So for awhile i ran a msd fuel pump in which i sold to a member on the board.I get this bright idea to run 2 walboro 255's and then decide to go back to one fuel pump.So after 1 day of having duel pumps i go back to single pump and the first thing I notice is for a walboro this pump is quite .Two months later the pump fails after chasing my tail why i had a misfire from going lean.Well to make a long story short XTREMEPSI sold me a made in china knock off walboro's wt.... and i paid 125 each!! + shipping after doing research it seems the market is flooded with these pumps.What other pumps are there for our cars!

I am sure you are thinking how can he confirm this easy open the pump if it is a all plastic vane pump knock off! post pics later after work just a little piss right now!

the first pump I got didn't work,wasnt a walbro but one of the other common replacements ppl here use.wouldnt even turn on at first.checked wiring...all good.,then once got to run would pull gas from tank at all.ended up with fp from Orieleys

• 2 weeks later...
Makes me wonder about the one in my car. I could have sworn it had Walbro and the part # stamped in the side. I think I bought it from either jegs or summit though, so it should be good. It's been a good few years ago now so I can't be sure though.