Top Story: NEED 89' Complete Differential

kidjc

Put my DD up this afternoon, been acting strange, noises... extended shaft slapp'n around, in/out play, (pinion)/etc?. It's odd I know, they usually last a real good bit, but? Easiest way I suppose to swap out the entire differential, change busted & hardened boots while popped out. It's my DD, only car w/ all season on it , we're expect'n freeze'n rain/sleet next (2-3) days. Hope it'll make it, then swap out cars. Naturally, for a 6 bolt LSD 5spd 89', WTB a complete low milage differential asap. Thanx for check'n /help'n if possible! Edited by kidjc

Hey Jerry got your pm, I have a diff, but it looks like its got alot of miles on it, (tons of grease and sludge build up). I dont know the condition or year or mileage on it. I think its a 6 bolt, but Id have to take another look to be sure. Id be hesitant to send it to you, not knowing the consition for sure is good. Good luck with your search and if you cant find anything for sure that is good LMK.

BC_99

Thanx Britt, I'll let you know my friend.

J Wadd: responded to PM.

Motocam: In need of the differential only really, could maybe use spare half shafts, but w/ the extra weight shipping?... I don't know, you're on the other side of the country. Price?

Thanx to all thus far for responding, gotta get this nipped asap. So hopefully I can hear from others, to make a decision.