MOOKEEH MK1 SHORT SHIFTER PLASTIC END PIECE/BUSHING/SLEEVE

101PROPOSE

hi members,

i have been reading many posts in this forum about mookeeh products and realized that many members are having problems with mk1 short shifters having too much play due to the end of the shifter being smaller than the stock one, but not having a plastic end piece to fill the gap.

now those plastic end pieces are available from mookeeh and you can get them from me for free with just $1.00 for shipping and handling.

all you need to do is send $1.00 to the paypal address that you sent the payment to for the mk1 shifter with your name, address and the ebay item number you won.

you must be the original buyer of the mk1 shiter to receive this offer and there is one piece limit per each customers.

see pictures below for reference.

be sure to check mookeeh's new parts for starquest including front adjustable pillow ball camber plates, rear adjustable camber plates and front upper strut bar.

thanks for your support helping mookeeh develope many new parts for starquest.

101propose

http://www.mookeeh.com/pic/2.JPG

http://www.mookeeh.com/pic/1.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • 7 years later...
They are 7 bucks now and you can go to the 101propose ebay store and send a private message to request buying one. You may wish to buy a few, as I hear they wear out quickly. A while back I was looking in to making some for the club out of delrin, but I didnt have dimensions of the bushing from anyone and my shifter didnt have one at the time.

I did DUH..... But thats dosent answer my question thanks

The point was there are much more current and relevant sources. Maybe try a search for. ..oh I don't know. ...Maybe "shifter bushing". Something tells me that will yield you better results.

BC_99

I get that you don't mind, but these people need to learn to try for themselves. With a whopping 17 posts and having been a member for all of 15 minutes, I would suggest less attitude and smart@$$ remarks from the OP, and more reading, listening , and learning where and how to find his own answers. I don't mind helping, when it's needed, but guys have got to be willing to help themselves. A simple search, as I suggested, will show several current threads. One of which, is where I purchased 3 of the bushings in question, within the last couple of months for $5 each.

BC_99