GROUP BUY ON THROTTLE BODY INJECTORS...$160 SHIPPED

Trilogy Turbos

See if anyone is interested in running a group buy on throttle body injectors i.e. 650cc primary and 950cc secondary for the 87 to 89 starquests. Will do the 850/850cc for the 85/86 also. Price is only $160 shipped and will include the 2 x 1/2 inch spacers and 2 longer bolts.

We can also offer other sizes if you're using a MAF translator.

Thank you;

TRILOGY TURBOS

561 882-4000 SHOP

THIS IS THE LIST OF INTERESTED MEMBERS

1- wildcatfanatic (PAID & SHIPPED 10/08/13)

2- viper 1355 (PAID & SHIPPED 10/11/13)

3- jjohnson (PAID & SHIPPED 10/11/13)

4- '87quest

CLOSED NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE NOW. PRICE IS $175.00 shipped.

Edited by Trilogy Turbos

• 4 weeks later...

The injectors are for throttle body use. They don't have the super wide spray pattern the oem ones have. I cannot find any injector on the market with that spray pattern, here in the U.S. or overseas. As everyone should know TRILOGY TURBOS was the first one to sell replacements for the starquest community without any modifications to your throttle body back in 2005. The new injectors we are using are "look" alike to the stock ones and have been working well with the 87 to 89 cars. I had a couple of complaints with the 85/86 injectors out of about 40 sets sold. Not sure why since they flow exactly the same as the oem ones.

So if you're interested in stock tb injectors confirm your name so I can start the GP.

Thank you for the interest.

TRILOGY TURBOS

I'll need a secondary injector , my car is stock but ill b running 10-15lbs of boost, what size should I get?

If your car is manufactured after 06/86 it uses a primary and a secondary injector. I would definitely recommend getting a set since they are old and prone to leak. Remember they are there for 25 years!!! Solenoids are tired and tips might be corroded or wear out not giving the correct flow. The pair is only $160 shipped.

Regards,

TRILOGY TURBOS

Right now stock 12a at 10 psi with stock maf. But I've been looking for either a super 16g or 18g probably wouldn't run more than 15 psi.. would stock sizes work with that?

These ones will work just fine.

I can do a custom 16g or 18g rebuild turbo if you're interested.

Thank you'

TRILOGY TURBOS